Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

19 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That guy does not owe Madonna fans anything. He’s just a fan like everyone else who apparently happens to have inside connections. He was sharing info and then the info probably changed. He doesn’t need to be hung drawn and quartered over it, he doesn’t work for them, the main problem is them. Fight the real enemy.

He said himself he is not an insider.

He is a major fan like us.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

That guy does not owe Madonna fans anything. He’s just a fan like everyone else who apparently happens to have inside connections. He was sharing info and then the info probably changed. He doesn’t need to be hung drawn and quartered over it, he doesn’t work for them, the main problem is them. Fight the real enemy.

Thank You!!!!:thumbsup:  Also, the info wasn't even related to Madonna.  He posted "Tomorrow" on his personal FB page.  Some fans just assumed he was referring to something about Madonna. 

Worse things have happened to people than their tour dates being canceled . People lose their family through wars, accidents... people lose what they’ve worked for all their lives through no fault of their own too. 
We’ll find out soon enough why things are the way they are. Till then let’s be decent human beings and pray and hope she’s fine and assume her team are doing everything in their power to do what’s right. 

5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

They owe the public (not just the fans) an update because people are receiving their tickets and might infer that the show is happening!

Yes, we are a week a way from that first show.  While I expect most ticket holders know that show isn't taking place, I can see how it's confusing to some when both Ticketmaster and LiveNation who pretty much monopolize the touring market, has not made any official statement, and continue to sell tickets to these shows.

7 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Just for my own amusement, imagine if they don't say anything until weeks after the originally scheduled opening night lol

That would have been unimaginable 1-2 weeks ago, now not so much…. 😢

Imagine if they just don’t make an announcement about the concerts ever, they just let people turn up at the arenas… (I’m only half joking…)

1 hour ago, Mden said:

Worse things have happened to people than their tour dates being canceled . People lose their family through wars, accidents... people lose what they’ve worked for all their lives through no fault of their own too. 
We’ll find out soon enough why things are the way they are. Till then let’s be decent human beings and pray and hope she’s fine and assume her team are doing everything in their power to do what’s right. 

being worried and wishing the best outcome for Madonna does not excludes wanting to know what’s happening in a constrained time limit and trying to move on regarding the tour which at the same time would clarify her health status by the way. This in any way means we are not decent human beings. 

I’m so sorry but you can’t fin a more loyal and devoted of a fan I’m and I can tell you that their team is doing what’s best for the business not best for the consumer. That’s how many business operate and that’s why we are in this extraordinary situation that no one wanted to be in. 

34 minutes ago, hastobe_frozen said:

ingridthread1.thumb.jpg.c50f7470e64c2f3b2d1e4d189967b57a.jpg

So let’s not assume she knows something, let’s not assume she used the words: ready, soon, enough… let’s not assume anything because then it’s the fault of the crazy fans and their conspiracy theories and crazy demands 🤷🏻‍♂️

So not assume this is her account until we know it’s her account 🤣🤣🤣

55 minutes ago, hastobe_frozen said:

ingridthread1.thumb.jpg.c50f7470e64c2f3b2d1e4d189967b57a.jpg

Is this even on her account?    I checked both twitter and instagram and neither display this post.   I think this is fake.  "My first thread...."? 

EDIT:  I see she posted this on the new app called "threads". 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic