Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Some people here are so doom and gloom. It's like reading obituary notices in a newspaper.

I've also seen people on reddit having meltdowns because they're not sure what's happening with Vancouver. IT IS POSTPONED. Get with the program.

Everybody else, I love you! :laughing: So glad our Queen is doing well.

10 minutes ago, Mden said:

If you have a problem with her ass, you know what to do. 

Complain incessantly. 🤪

She did definitely take her ass out though.... She looking skinny AF. 

Ummmm.... I'm super optimistic she's alive, but she's literally 2 blocks from her house and she's holding on to a pole. (a dirty ass NYC pole, she's only touching it because she absolutely needs to) She's not gonna be dancing for 2 hours straight anytime soon. Hopefully I'm wrong, but this picture only confirms to me that what she went through was very serious. 

And as far as paparazzi in NYC... They don't really hang around like L.A. which is probably one reason why she lives here. Especially not on the Upper East Side. I've lived in NYC for almost 20 years and I've seen paparazzi once. And it was very obvious it was for L.A. people (I think Kardashians)who were visiting. And it was tacky. Cuz all they were doing was leaving a hotel... so it was obviously planned. How do the lyrics to Popular go?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Complain incessantly. 🤪

Ummmm.... I'm super optimistic she's alive, but she's literally 2 blocks from her house and she's holding on to a pole. (a dirty ass NYC pole, she's only touching it because she absolutely needs to) She's not gonna be dancing for 2 hours straight anytime soon. Hopefully I'm wrong, but this picture only confirms to me that what she went through was very serious. 

And as far as paparazzi in NYC... They don't really hang around like L.A. which is probably one reason why she lives here. Especially not on the Upper East Side. I've lived in NYC for almost 20 years and I've seen paparazzi once. And it was very obvious it was for L.A. people (I think Kardashians)who were visiting. And it was tacky. Cuz all they were doing was leaving a hotel... so it was obviously planned. How do the lyrics to Popular go?

Agree - I think she'll resume, but not anytime soon. 

9 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Complain incessantly. 🤪

I was wondering if she/her team tipped them off. They know a photo will give a lot of fans relief. Or perhaps paps have been waiting for her outside her place considering the interest in her wellbeing.

I think most of us are just happy we can see for sure she's okay. People expecting the tour to happen soon are not being realistic. I predict it will either start in Europe or USA in January. Anything sooner feels too soon.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I was wondering if she/her team tipped them off. They know a photo will give a lot of fans relief. Or perhaps paps have been waiting for her outside her place considering the interest in her wellbeing.

I think the point is that we can see for sure she's okay. People expecting the tour to happen soon are not being realistic. I predict it will either start in Europe or USA in January. Anything sooner feels too soon.

I agree re Europe or January. It's so good to see she's out, she's standing - she's alive.

Just thinking we've not seen her bare legs in forever - lol 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I was wondering if she/her team tipped them off. They know a photo will give a lot of fans relief.

I think the point is that we can see for sure she's okay. People expecting the tour to happen soon are not being realistic. I predict it will either start in Europe or USA in January. Anything sooner feels too soon.

Oh... I think the photo was taken by some rando. But people were initially wondering how there were no Paparazzi photos. 

Can we all save the speculation for another time? At this point we have no idea what she is feeling. Sometimes after having a really bad case of the flu, or when I had Covid for the first time, I was weak for a week or two after. Going out to get some fresh air and sunshine could leave me easily fatigued. A month later I was running, dancing, hiking and having a blast. I once fell unconscious onto concrete and lost so much blood that I almost died, and I shattered my jaw bilaterally and had my jaw wired shut for four months. Within a week of surgery I was exercising and pushing myself to regain all of my strength. 

I also lived in NY for two decades, and the second time I lived with a very famous person. There were paparazzi outside of our apartment building on E 10th St all the time. We all have different experiences and opinions. I’m here to celebrate Madonna, and so it would be great to just focus on the positive. 

What is this crazy ass new title too? 😂

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think most of us are just happy we can see for sure she's okay. People expecting the tour to happen soon are not being realistic. I predict it will either start in Europe or USA in January. Anything sooner feels too soon.

It's interesting you thought about her team tipping off whomever filmed her.  Actually, I wondered if maybe the person was part of her team, some random friend of Madonna, and maybe Madonna staged the whole sighting, knowing it would take off if not go viral. It's an interesting theory?  

And I agree expecting the tour is going to happen anytime soon, after this sighting just isn't be realistic.  Though, I'm not sure about them scrapping all the dates until January.  I guess we will see.   :)

1 minute ago, tscott said:

It's interesting you thought about her team tipping off whomever filmed her.  Actually, I wondered if maybe the person was part of her team, some random friend of Madonna, and maybe Madonna staged the whole sighting, knowing it would take off if not go viral. It's an interesting theory?  

I don't mean it as a bad thing. It's what celebs do. And now is a time we all want to see her and know she's ok.

But I did not know it was a random person that filmed her so that also makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Can we all save the speculation for another time? At this point we have no idea what she is feeling. Sometimes after having a really bad case of the flu, or when I had Covid for the first time, I was weak for a week or two after. Going out to get some fresh air and sunshine could leave me easily fatigued. A month later I was running, dancing, hiking and having a blast. I once fell unconscious onto concrete and lost so much blood that I almost died, and I shattered my jaw bilaterally and had my jaw wired shut for four months. Within a week of surgery I was exercising and pushing myself to regain all of my strength. 

I also lived in NY for two decades, and the second time I lived with a very famous person. There were paparazzi outside of our apartment building on E 10th St all the time. We all have different experiences and opinions. I’m here to celebrate Madonna, and so it would be great to just focus on the positive. 

I'm gonna take my own advice and think before I speak.

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

19 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don't mean it as a bad thing. It's what celebs do. And now is a time we all want to see her and know she's ok.

But I did not know it was a random person that filmed her so that also makes sense.

Oh, I didn't think that you meant it as a "bad thing".  Like you, I can see she taking this opportunity to show she's fine on her own terms, since the media tried to portray that she was nearly on her death bed.  I just wondered if that "random person" wasn't really that random?  LOL!

19 minutes ago, tscott said:

Oh, I didn't think that you meant it as a "bad thing".  Like you, I can see she taking this opportunity to show she's fine on her own terms, since the media tried to portray that she was nearly on her death bed.  I just wondered if that "random person" wasn't really that random?  LOL!

Hmm. Not enough photoshop to be a staff member.

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Hmm. Not enough photoshop to be a staff member.

LOL!

To be fair, the video was taken from a distance and there seemed to be great sunlight.  Who knows? The woman could have been using some filter when filming.  Those smartphones can do just about anything these days!! :kiss2:

She's out and about and that's what matters now, IMO.

The other conversation... it could be the pictures, the clothes, the fact that she's lost weight after all this, etc. etc. I can't see her going into detail anyway, being that the explanation or not. She's never gone in full detail about any health issue and/or procedure except for the horse falling in 2005, when for some reason she was happy to list all the bones she broke!

And the other conversation too... the tour. It's only a couple of pictures but she doesn't look like starting the tour in the next couple of weeks. So let's wait for official news. Maybe later today?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic