Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 minute ago, rga98 said:

Not to be rude but we don't really give a fuck about any of that right now and it's really stupid to compare situations like that to this. I'm a pretty good human being and of course Madonna's health is top priority but I still care about not losing my money and being put through hell. Your analogy is pretty lousy and doesn't really help at all. We are ALLOWED to be worried about our money and travel plans even if the world was burning 200 years ago and millions of people died. I'm pretty sure whenMadonna was stressed while planning the tour she wasn't thinking "oh there's people dying all over the world and here I am stressed about putting on a show". She won't reward you for trying to defend her management and it certainly does not make you a better fan so please stop trying to dictate how we should react to this chaos. You know very well we all care about her health first and foremost but we all care about our money too. And yeah I know there's people dying of hunger before you come with a weird analogy. 

The way we both replied to this at the same time with the same opinion 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Laughing GIF

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Girl this is not it. I hate when people say this kinda shit. Like duh there’s worse things that can happen but you can say that about ANYTHING! If someone’s parent dies are you gonna say “there’s worse things that could happen think about all the deaths in Ukraine”  there is legit ALWAYS something worse until the universe implodes so really unnecessary. People are allowed to be upset about this

THIS!!!!!!!! Couldn't have worded it better. 

1 minute ago, rga98 said:

Claims the guy who tries to dictate how everyone should feel, react and express themselves using church like analogies. 

Right?! now we can’t express frustration because there are african children who can’t go to the tour??? 

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Right?! now we can’t express frustration because there are african children who can’t go to the tour??? 

Ikr. And think about all the people who died before Madonna was born. We really shouldn't complain about anything. We're lucky and blessed even if we lose all our savings on a poorly planned tour. Thank the almighty!

21 minutes ago, tscott said:

Is this even on her account?    I checked both twitter and instagram and neither display this post.   I think this is fake.  "My first thread...."? 

It’s on that new app Threads that just launched this week. Zuck’s attempt at taking on (or down) twitter.

Is this even on her account?    I checked both twitter and instagram and neither display this post.   I think this is fake.  "My first thread...."? 
Yes, it's her account. It's on the new app, Threads. I followed the link via her Instagram profile and it's on her Threads profile (they use the same account).

2 hours ago, Winn said:

Who's the real enemy?

Well fans are angry at her team for not updating them so they should direct that energy at her team not at a fan account.

I’m not saying I agree with these fans necessarily , some of them seem ridiculous. Eg the ones thinking Vancouver is still on.

Guy really is an appalling manager who only cares about money, as fans we all want her to heal and be healthy that’s extremely important. Right from a financial point of view because Guy should get this as he loves money, the tour is a business fans have paid thousands to travel and possibly lost thousands, there needs to be some official announcement that the tour has been postponed, selling tickets on ticketmaster and sending out digital tickets isn’t explaining a postponement, Guy instead of being so greedy officially postpone the whole tour or even the US leg if they suspect her healing will take some time or they dont know how quick it will take . Opening night is next week.

The concert has been postponed.  Guy literally said this — days ago.  He was very clear.  Until you hear otherwise — assume all dates are postponed.  The sheer level of cluelessness around here lately is only matched by the endless, needless drama.  

There hasn’t been an update as they honestly do not know how long it will take for her to recover.  There isn’t anybody to blame.  And the constant lashing out and whining is really not a good look. At all.

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I’m convinced that she’s absolutely fine just resting and taking her time off. ❤️

Just before anyone comes at me, seeing her son in London smiling, her close friends says she’s resting and fine, her own manager just joined Thread. All these are signs that she’s fine. 👍🏼

I just hope she's good and if Rosie and Ingrid say so there's no reason to not believe them.

But the worst part about the silence is that tabloid media is fabricating their own stories and once they're out, all the rest of the worldwide media (not only tabloids) replicate them. And that stuck with general public. I know she's never replied to rumors anyway but it's sad.

4 minutes ago, rga98 said:

What wasn’t clear in “THAT’S NOT ENOUGH”? 🤔

Oh, please give it a fucking rest already.  I can’t believe how consistently bratty so many of you are.  Grow up, please.  I dunno. I somehow expected more from Madonna fans.  But this site is almost nothing but petty people complaining 24/7.

Madonna seriously COULD HAVE DIED.  Like less than a week ago.  And you are all acting like you have the right to know all the details and expect those around her to have crystal balls with 100 percent answers about the future of a tour that has been delayed indefinitely.  Something they have ALREADY said.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I just hope she's good and if Rosie and Ingrid say so there's no reason to not believe them.

But the worst part about the silence is that tabloid media is fabricating their own stories and once they're out, all the rest of the worldwide media (not only tabloids) replicate them. And that stuck with general public. I know she's never replied to rumors anyway but it's sad.

Yes true, scary theories… what piss me off the most GUY just joined Thread… like are you serious?!?!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic