Update: Madame X Tour 3LP cancelled

Enrico

41 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

When will Warner have a opportunity to reissue the Celebration 4 Vinyl better then this tour!? This must be done now!

I agree a re-issue of this at this time would make so much sense. A tour edition would be even better.  I just want it back on Vinyl as I missed getting a copy on that format when it was originally released.  And you know they would sell it for far more than they originally did.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I agree a re-issue of this at this time would make so much sense. A tour edition would be even better.  I just want it back on Vinyl as I missed getting a copy on that format when it was originally released.  And you know they would sell it for far more than they originally did.

Yeah. I would be great to have an external sleeve cover with the tour poster/logo. 

This is just a sketch:

celebration2023touredition2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

Yeah. I would be great to have an external sleeve cover with the tour poster/logo. 

This is just a sketch:

celebration2023touredition2.jpg

Ha! That could work, but I prefer the original cover.  I think the above is a bit too jarring for a album cover, but then again Madonna is known to do a lot of "jarring" things.

Yay! Looking forward to all of her live albums on vinyl.

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

When will Warner have a opportunity to reissue the Celebration 4 Vinyl better then this tour!? This must be done now!

Take it with a grain of salt but someone posted this on the "Celebration" Discogs page...

I heard a planned re-release was cancelled for this Deluxe Version, but there may be a 2-LP release of the standard version of Celebration instead. Kind of surprised they didn't do a vinyl box set of The Immaculate Collection, GHV2, and Celebration (standard).

I also heard that an updated greatest hits compilation will possibly be released in 2025 using material from her Interscope years (MDNA, Rebel Heart, Madame X).

If anything, this 4 LP version of Celebration will likely stay OOP.

https://www.discogs.com/es/release/2070184-Madonna-Celebration

Anyways, I agree the tour is the perfect excuse to repress that compilation. It's a greatest hits, it should be widely available for casual fans.

39 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Hopefully this will have Frozen fixed. I don’t understand how that was never fixed. But I’m glad Sodade and Crave will finally be released. I’m sure it will make it to Streaming afterwards… or four years later like MX bonus tracks hahaha  

what do you mean fixed? what was wrong with it?

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

Hopefully this will have Frozen fixed. I don’t understand how that was never fixed. But I’m glad Sodade and Crave will finally be released. I’m sure it will make it to Streaming afterwards… or four years later like MX bonus tracks hahaha  

I doubt it will. I don't feel they will go out of their way to update what's already there for the MX tour.  There's a possibility that there might be some sort of "exclusivity" to the physical copy.  Though, I'm sure someone will rip it and it will be available for fans.  :)

9 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I like cd's too more vinyl is just not a affordable piece of media in countries like ours or are very expensive to buy

It’s expensive here too. $80 for one album. And to play then you have to change it every 3 songs. No thanks.

• Enrico changed the title to Update: Madame X Tour 3LP cancelled