The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So far the cuts have been Hold Tight, Oh Father and Sorry, weird those have been omitted but maybe we'll get some of them tomorrow?

I also knew about Frozen being replaced by Rain (hence the backdrop using Frozen video and also Drownedmadonna not hinting it) and it sounds phenomenal.

So much content from Erotica, I liveeee. Cannot wait for my show. :dead:

Hold tight can hopefully be cut off

5 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes, EROTICA was EVERYTHING! Do you think HT, OF and Sorry were cut cause of the technical issues? 

No, I believe those weren't never intended. Once they worked out the technical issue, they continued on from the beginning of Open Your Heart again.  But I would expect Bad Girl could easily be switched out for Oh Father.

And speaking in general, I'm doubting the set-list will be changed from show to show.  But I do agree that there is room for a few changes, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, me1981 said:

I get the feeling she may have rehearsed more than she needed each night to change things up. Also tech issues and curfew may have lead to her shortening the show. I guess we will find out as the tour progresses

Hopefully, I get her skipping certain songs cause it seems like she's bored of them but then you get songs like Frozen which on the last tour was one of the few old songs she did so fingers crossed for that since it's my favourite.

Sorry girls, just got back from orbiting Mars....

Nothing Really Matters!!!!!!

The album version of Bedtime Story?!?! Into JUNIOR'S Sound Factory Mix?!?!?! A Junior Vasquez nod on a Madonna tour in 2023?!  INTO ROL SASHA with that demented choreo?!?!? MY PEARLS!!

Bad Girl? BAD GIRL! 

Vogue NEW WAY with a Robbie Tronco sample after an Up/Down Suite intro?!?!

What was going on with that Erotica talking interlude?!?! 

I haven't seen anything from Rain towards the end yet. I agree with the criticisms here but those numbers alone have me in shambles right now just from that stream. I'll nitpick....another day. I need all the 4k footages.

big ang dancing GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm really surprised The Chronicles of Frozen wasn't given a whole number. We ain't ever getting Rescue Me lolz

12 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes, EROTICA was EVERYTHING! Do you think HT, OF and Sorry were cut cause of the technical issues? 

I have no idea! As I said before I don't know what they did in Manchester, the Act I was talking about (Music and 3 other songs - not HT, OF and Sorry) was completely dropped and Frozen was changed for Rain, which happened approximately 3 weeks ago right before leaving for the UK.

I do hope we get to hear Oh Father live as I was really looking forward to it and would have been an amazing, intimate moment for the show! :thinker:

What a Setlist.

Something was defo cut tonight cause of the tech issues.

I'm thinking it was around the Human Nature / Crazy For You mark cause that was hacked to fuck messy.

There were no cannons at the end either and it ended abruptly. Lights up everyone out.

Thank fuck she had the sense to do Hung Up proper.

I did think a lot of the songs didn't have time to breathe and lost a little but if their oomph for it but its that type of show.

Virgin / Material / Music / Frozen / Papa / Express Yourself not being in the setlist / performed properly is kind of a major gag and I do think the casuals will be a bit iffy about that. They are six of her signature songs. Im howling she's ruthless.

Thank fuck no Hold Tight.

Live To Tell, Bad Girl, Everybody - Groove and Vogue were the highlights. Vogue was insane. 

The show needs some tweaks for sure ..I can't believe its not as polished yet tbh but that's why I avoid going to the opening night after Sticky & Sweet.

She seemed in great form and was serving body and vocals and it was so good to see her back.

The fine tuning will make all the difference.

Well done mom we love you x

13 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I have no idea! As I said before I don't know what they did in Manchester, the Act I was talking about (Music and 3 other songs - not HT, OF and Sorry) was completely dropped and Frozen was changed for Rain, which happened approximately 3 weeks ago right before leaving for the UK.

I do hope we get to hear Oh Father live as I was really looking forward to it and would have been an amazing, intimate moment for the show! :thinker:

Wait... she was actually considering Hold Tight? How random lol.

1 minute ago, Roy said:

I think I pissed my pants when I heard Bad Girl.

Maybe it was a lot of backing track, but she did sound good singing it.  I never am sure because when I hear the clips from Everybody, it just sounds like the studio vocals from the song.  I know she's always been singing to backing tracks and maybe the footage I've seen didn't pick. up her actual live vocals.  I just heard mostly the backing track on Everybody.  As for Bad Girl, it sounded like live vocals though.

Did Balenciaga do all her looks?

Love the opening look.

In the Erotica section she reminds me so much of Amanda Lepore (because of her wig, height, and the way she wiggles when she walks- that's all!) and BeyAva Maxga at the end there.

Lol at her including Cher "She's mean" and not "She could be a little less of a c*nt". 

24 minutes ago, proxy said:

Not Madonna finally hitting back at Cher, for that mean comment, what a Queen :Madonna003:

https://x.com/madonnaxdaily/status/1713330764589257195?s=20

Considering Cher has actually met Madonna, I’m willing to take her word over most people’s.
That said, their “beef” has always just been silly to me and they seem to be on well enough terms these days

Oh Father
Sorry
Ghosttown
Hold Tight
The Power Of Goodbye
Frozen
Papa Don't Preach
Candy Shop
4 Minutes

are among the songs that were rehearsed but haven’t appeared in the setlist so far.

Also, where is that little bitch who said she wasn’t gonna pay tribute to friends, collaborators and mentors? 😂🤭✌️

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)