The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

I don't have words to describe 

The open show, I just can't believe Nothing Really Matters, this music represent the way I see life and there was my Queen single and performance in way that I could never imagine. 

From Bob, that I'm not big fan, he was fantastic to the last music I was in state of joy and very emotion.

She is the best and God bless her. Tomorrow have more :)  

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

No problem at all. Weird how you  are over defensive about DM reports.  I just call it as it I see it.  And no, they weren't 99% correct. That's simply political gaslighting coming from you. 

That all said, it was still a great show and DM obviously got a few vague things correct that anyone else could have guessed. I never said they were entirely wrong. It's not a contest of who is right or wrong for me. :)

DM got a shit ton of details right in their report this morning? They were only “wrong” about 3 songs which many other sources also claimed. They got 99% of it right. 

I noticed Beyoncé started her tour of kinda low energy in Europe and then turned up when she got to the US. After everything that’s happened, this tour might need time to warm up. 

I can’t wait to see her in April. But I can tell this tour will be best known for NRM, Don’t Tell Me, and some of the ballads. 

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

https://twitter.com/bioniccats/status/1713338692268413212/video/4

Then for the rumors that her gigantic ass implant is gone, it's still there:

https://twitter.com/kabirnaidoo/status/1713374813811614112/video/1

She just has it covered / wrapped tight

It's padding. The last costume have ridiculous obvious padding and i'm certain this is intentional to make fun of her past butt implants. At one point she even point her butt padding with her finger and laugh. Look at other videos from the show and the butt implants are clearly not there anymore :

Screenshot-20231015-060027.jpgScreenshot-20231015-060058.jpgScreenshot-20231015-055943.jpg

7 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I noticed Beyoncé started her tour of kinda low energy in Europe and then turned up when she got to the US. After everything that’s happened, this tour might need time to warm up.

I also noticed when Beyoncé did her Europe shows, the audience seemed less engaged. But I also read that that is common in Europe/Asia as the audience is more calm and collected whereas the US audience is more vocal and audacious? Again, just an observation, no judgment either way

Just now, Future Lover said:

Can’t believe she has provided a setlist that few could ever dream of and people are still finding room to bitch. This fanbase will never be pleased. Ever. We’re damn lucky she even gives us anything anymore. 

Who is really bitching though? Most people have enjoyed what they've seen. Of course, there will be a few that have other wishes, but right now very few people are bitching.

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Does anyone else think that her costumes for this were terrible? Totally below her standards and forgettable. Who was responsible for them? Wasn’t Gaultier contributing?

Looks like the Vogue bustier is a black version of the Express Yourself bustier (without the suit obviously) and maybe those "punk" inspired outfits on dancers in Everybody are Gaultier also - he did a lot of that. Vetements did the bulk I guess.

Edited by sidewalktalk (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Can’t believe she has provided a setlist that few could ever dream of and people are still finding room to bitch. This fanbase will never be pleased. Ever. We’re damn lucky she even gives us anything anymore. 

Seriously! Someone even said, "Oh I loved this song when I saw it but now I changed my mind!" LMAO! Some "fans" can be insufferable.

28 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

It's padding. The last costume have ridiculous obvious padding and i'm certain this is intentional to make fun of her past butt implants. At one point she even point her butt padding with her finger and laugh. Look at other videos from the show and the butt implants are clearly not there anymore :

Screenshot-20231015-060027.jpgScreenshot-20231015-060058.jpgScreenshot-20231015-055943.jpg

I think she is just wearing the padding to give us something to argue about lmao

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)