The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

39 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

Y’all really something if y’all think she was wearing a fake butt pad. That BBL is still there. She just lost weight. 

Some of y’all said the same thing during her madame x tour ‘she’s wearing a butt pad for dramatic effect’. Y’all refused to believe she had a BBL back then. And now y’all saying she removed it, like y’all had a whole personal conversation with her on the phone. Y’all created a whole scenario, like y’all was the doctor in that hospital.

K Michelle can’t even get it removed after several hospital visits, how da fawk is M having it removed within a couple of days? M always had a white girls ass and there’s still too much fat in that area. Let’s not be delayed. 

I was at the opening night, and you could already see the butt implants on the first show, no matter what some people say here. Madonna doesn't use padding; they're implants, big implants. She's just slimmed down and has a more streamlined physique, but when she started Bedtime Stories, I noticed she had a really weird butt that looked like it was randomly stuck on like a Lego piece. Who cares, but let's stop denying the reality.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:49 AM, Redha DBL said:

I thought this thing was over but after seeing that padding getting bigger and bigger night after night i fear she's still obsessed with it and decide to go for it again at some point. I mean she looked fantastic on opening night and only 4 dates into the tour she's already adding stuff on her ass to look like that :

Picsart-23-10-19-07-29-15-853.jpg

I can assure you that it was the same on the opening night. I saw her up close at the beginning of Bedtime Story, before the cube lifted. In fact, it seemed even larger and disproportionate in person.

On the subject of Easter eggs, I thought when I attended on Tuesday night that maybe the side screens and opening screen are Easter eggs for The Virgin Tour (Dress You Up) and Who's That Girl (Where's the Party?).

But that's just wishful thinking on my part lol.

Is there a thread of all the Easter eggs in this show?

30 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The show was absolutely incredible start to end! The greatest concert I’ve ever attended! I was in complete awe of the incredible work put into this production and in still in a state of shock over how good it was. Fuck.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I hope you had a great time! 🥰🤗

sigh. seriously? That's not a padding. It's her own ass. I mean not a natural ass but her implant ass.

It's just that the costume designer wisely designed the costumes to give it an optical illusion to make the hips looks like flat, but her huge hips were there constantly and never disappeared.

madonna real ass 02.png

Look at the first picture. Madonna's hips will look flat in the eyes of a less observant person.

madonna real ass 03.png

But if you look at the second picture, people with good observation will wonder. If her hips are flat then why is the bottom of her lingerie so far from her thighs?

madonna real ass 05.png

Then A rational people will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I mean.. seriously? Padding?

common people! wake up! It's her ass. I mean her fake huge implant brazilian butt lift Ass. So what? Move on! 

Just enjoy the new tour!!

Edited by I am madonna (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She gives us probably her most intricate live show ever, full of details and info to discuss, just four months after nearly dying and yet some fans are still obsessed with her ass.

I mean.

Come on! We've already discussed the show extensively, and we'll continue to do so. Madonna places a lot of emphasis on her image and uses her body as a form of art. Since her big behind has been a topic of discussion many times, I don't see anything wrong with talking about it. I couldn't care less; I don't make a big deal out of her huge implants. It's her business. I can say I don't like them, but everyone can do what they want with their body.

The point is, if I want to talk about it, I'll talk about it, just like we discuss her makeup, her hair, or how slim and fit she is. When there was talk of her possibly removing the butt implants, everyone was happy. Now that we're discussing the fact that she still has them, I see that it's become a drama to talk about it.

5 minutes ago, FraP said:

Come on! We've already discussed the show extensively, and we'll continue to do so. Madonna places a lot of emphasis on her image and uses her body as a form of art. Since her big behind has been a topic of discussion many times, I don't see anything wrong with talking about it. I couldn't care less; I don't make a big deal out of her huge implants. It's her business. I can say I don't like them, but everyone can do what they want with their body.

The point is, if I want to talk about it, I'll talk about it, just like we discuss her makeup, her hair, or how slim and fit she is. When there was talk of her possibly removing the butt implants, everyone was happy. Now that we're discussing the fact that she still has them, I see that it's become a drama to talk about it.

No one's making any drama. You can talk all you want about her butt, make up or anything as much as others can say how superfluous it seems to them (me included) talking about that while she's giving us one of the most important shows of her career.

Go on, but to me it's like talking about her breasts while discussing the "Blond Ambition Tour". I'd rather talk about all the other million details this show has.

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

sigh. seriously? That's not a padding. It's her own ass. I mean not a natural ass but her implant ass.

It's just that the costume designer wisely designed the costumes to give it an optical illusion to make the hips looks like flat, but her huge hips were there constantly and never disappeared.

Look at the first picture. Madonna's hips will look flat in the eyes of a less observant person.

But if you look at the second picture, people with good observation will wonder. If her hips are flat then why is the bottom of her lingerie so far from her thighs?

Then A rational people will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I mean.. seriously? Padding?

common people! wake up! It's her ass. I mean her fake huge implant brazilian butt lift Ass. So what? Move on! 

Just enjoy the new tour!!

You Madonna? 
Sacha Baron Cohen Hello GIF

Your first post here is a dissertation about her ass???

Really??? 

Bitches, now sit your asses down (remember the lyrics?) and let's celebrate that, with or without a Brazilian butt, she's fvcking alive and doing a fvcking 2h length show 4x a week???? With plenty of gems and songs that we begged her to death to do??? When her butt rests in a sepulture, we can discuss such byzantine things as the sex of the angels. Talking about that, "I'll never be an angel, I'll never be a saint, it's true, I'm too busy SURVIVING..."

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The show was absolutely incredible start to end! The greatest concert I’ve ever attended! I was in complete awe of the incredible work put into this production and in still in a state of shock over how good it was. Fuck.

Thank you for sharing this, sounds like you really really enjoyed the show. And indeed the show looks like the best concert ever.

Just 4 more months for me 😁😁😁😁

4 hours ago, FraP said:

I was at the opening night, and you could already see the butt implants on the first show, no matter what some people say here. Madonna doesn't use padding; they're implants, big implants. She's just slimmed down and has a more streamlined physique, but when she started Bedtime Stories, I noticed she had a really weird butt that looked like it was randomly stuck on like a Lego piece. Who cares, but let's stop denying the reality.

I can assure you that it was the same on the opening night. I saw her up close at the beginning of Bedtime Story, before the cube lifted. In fact, it seemed even larger and disproportionate in person.

357bc4b7d01347f39ea0f8ec2c93808c36b7ab7e7fdb261da68e8d82ab192ce1.thumb.jpg.81c72dfc666704413800f54c4f42007d.jpg6a5bfb7a406a3a5a237cac44391a817f6fc42b079efdaf54bd5a94e17f7724f0.thumb.jpg.7319b7ac71f74d1bc46c3b89911bd08a.jpg

Could you tell me what are you talking about please? 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

No one's making any drama. You can talk all you want about her butt, make up or anything as much as others can say how superfluous it seems to them (me included) talking about that while she's giving us one of the most important shows of her career.

Go on, but to me it's like talking about her breasts while discussing the "Blond Ambition Tour". I'd rather talk about all the other million details this show has.

They are angry bitter fans most of whom probably won’t attend or will sit there from the seats with a pen taking notes. Best to put on ignore.

I came in here to discuss my excitement having just seen the show spoiler free and all I see is moaning. It’s quite sad but rest assured most people in the real world who actually saw the show irl don’t think this way and loved it.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)