The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

6 hours ago, I am madonna said:

sigh. seriously? That's not a padding. It's her own ass. I mean not a natural ass but her implant ass.

It's just that the costume designer wisely designed the costumes to give it an optical illusion to make the hips looks like flat, but her huge hips were there constantly and never disappeared.

madonna real ass 02.png

Look at the first picture. Madonna's hips will look flat in the eyes of a less observant person.

But if you look at the second picture, people with good observation will wonder. If her hips are flat then why is the bottom of her lingerie so far from her thighs

Then A rational people will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I mean.. seriously? Padding?

common people! wake up! It's her ass. I mean her fake huge implant brazilian butt lift Ass. So what? Move on! 

Just enjoy the new tour!!

Her ass looks nothing like it does in the body suit when she is wearing the red outfit, even if she has had implants they don't look botched. She is clearly wearing padding in the body suit, which makes everything look terrible, I don't understand why though.

13 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

I'm disabled and I cannot drive, so I rely on my mom and other relatives/family friends to take me places. My mom likes Madonna's music(her fave songs of hers are LAP, LIB, and most of her ballads) but is very prudish about nudity and such, so I'm asking, is the partial nudity/toplessness in the sex section real or just simulated with flesh-colored leotards or something? Hard to tell in the mostly mediocre quality bootlegs I've watched on YouTube. I must admit that I very selfishly hoped she'd keep it at least PG-13 for this tour, at least no more explicit than BAT(where she simulated masturbation during LAV to much controversy, but I don't recall any actual nudity on that tour...?), as I wanted to go with my mom and I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I know, I know, this is Madonna we're talking about, but asking for my mom ;)

I don’t know your mom, but besides the justify my love performance, which I don’t find particularly over-sexualized there are four topless women dancing next to her in the hung up performance and in the like a prayer one as well and that’s not simulated at all  

Maybe check higher quality videos floating around in YouTube to form a better opinion on what’s happening, if I were u I would make my mom a little uncomfortable for a really few numbers and enjoy an extraordinary experience 

I didn't notice topless women in LAP. On the videos I watched, the "gimp Jesus" dancers looked male, and my mom has no problem with shirtless men whatsoever ;). Hung Up was the number that looked most questionable to make my mom uncomfortable, yes, from the videos I watched. 

Edited by Kae-Leah Williamson (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

I didn't notice topless women in LAP. On the videos I watched, the "gimp Jesus" dancers looked male, and my mom has no problem with shirtless men whatsoever ;). Hung Up was the number that looked most questionable to make my mom uncomfortable, yes, from the videos I watched. 

There are some sexual parts in the show, the topless dancers, full mouth kissing and a masturbation scene with herself in the past.

It's nothing too heavy or distasteful but maybe your mom won't like it that much. You could play the "it's art, you know how she is, she needs to give people what they expect, bla bla" card maybe.

8 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

I didn't notice topless women in LAP. On the videos I watched, the "gimp Jesus" dancers looked male. Hung Up was the number that looked most questionable to make my mom uncomfortable, yes, from the videos I watched. 

I mean this is Madonna so.....

Hung Up has topless females.

Justify My Love is a simulated orgy, though the dancers are wearing flesh colored bodysuits.

The short Papa Don't Preach segment, the Blonde Ambition Madonna and Madonna herself touch Madonna's breasts and crotch.

Bob the Drag Queen opens the show mentioning "....she taught us how to FUCK!"

During the Vogue runway segment three male dancers give lap dances to the guest participant on stage (think Magic Mike). One of the dancers pulls his pants down and is wearing a jock strap so you see his ass.

Madonna kisses a female dancer at one point (can't remember exactly where).

Erotica itself is very overtly sexual to begin with. The video backdrop is kind of homoerotic.

There's probably more that I'm forgetting.

22 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's nothing too heavy or distasteful but maybe your mom won't like it that much. You could play the "it's art, you know how she is, she needs to give people what they expect, bla bla" card maybe.

Haha, that is what I said before. "You know how she is...". Though is this the most female nudity/toplessness in her tours to date? I know the Girlie Show had Carrie Ann Inaba, and Rebel Heart had the Josephine Baker look-alike. My mom and I mostly watch her first couple tours together on YouTube etc., so I think she's expecting more the level of sexuality in her '80s tours, in which there was suggestive choreography and she talks "dirty" talking about her "box" etc., but there wasn't much in the way of actual nudity or anything that goes much past a PG-13 rating...

Edited by Kae-Leah Williamson (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

Haha, that is what I said before. "You know how she is...". Though is this the most female nudity/toplessness in her tours to date? I know the Girlie Show had Carrie Ann Inaba, and Rebel Heart had the Josephine Baker look-alike. My mom and I mostly watch her first couple tours together on YouTube etc., so I think she's expecting more the level of sexuality in her '80s tours, in which there was suggestive choreography and she talks "dirty" talking about her "box" etc., but there wasn't much in the way of actual nudity or anything that goes much past a PG-13 rating...

I don't think this tour is heavier than the "Girlie Show" or even "Like A Virgin" on the "Blond Ambition Tour", on that respect. It's little things here and there, but mostly quite "arty" all the time. So definitely play that card! For instance, the bed scene of "Like A Virgin" BAT is recreated for 20 seconds but much more artistic now, back then it was more explicit I'd say. The new "orgy" on "Justify My Love", while erotic, is nowhere near the one on the "Girlie Show" on "Why's It So Hard", etc. etc.

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

The more and more I watch the more I'm convinced this was a perfect way to open this show up.  Such an epic performance of this song. :luv:

It really is. It may seem low key in videos but it blows your mind in person. The lighting is amazing. One of her best entrances.

15 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@Kae-Leah Williamson Two asses are seen due to jockstraps, and Mo appears topless on the screen several times. Too raunchy for your mom. Could anybody else take you to the show?

1374127481_Madonnasconcert.thumb.png.084dd635f23e10d3958346734793a97b.png

Here's a new video of that part of the show 😉

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyv65skqNb2/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Just now, Prayer said:

Swarovski did that and the cross and it was on the press release of the tour and all over the news, it wasn't bought: it was product placement.

ok. thanks for the clarification. I always assumed that Madonna bought that giant disco ball because of a BBC article where they mentioned that maybe that was the reason for the high ticket prices back then.

26 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I was always confused by the story that the Confessions disco ball was made of thousands of crystals... in the end it was just ordinary mirrors?

It was:

"2 Million dollars worth of Swarovski crystals embellishes above disco ball"

https://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2006/madonna-by-numbers-by-liz-rosenberg/

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)