The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, stefo said:

I think many people here know how enthusistic I am about this tour, at the same time I have to admit that her voice seems already  tired and this scares me a little. The CFY performance is not perfect but acceptable, but MAF was such a mess tonight :cry:

Take care of your beautiful and expressive voice M!! We need it :heart:

It seems that there were no backing tracks at all last night...

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Last night show was AMAZING. No video can make justice of it. This show has to be seen live. It's breathtaking. And more tonight!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

She said some words in spanish as usual. The speech was about loving each other and loving ur neighbor, she talked about Jesus, about the LGBTQ+ community... She was beautiful, smiling and lovely. She loves Barcelona and Spain and is always happy to come back.

Any pics for you to share, papa? ;)

3 hours ago, stefo said:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/831888308680376

I love the new bustier and she looks great

It is amazing irl!!!! U can't imagine how much it and the gloves sparkle, gorgeous!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 plus the wig was really well styled tonight. She looked FIRE.

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

https://x.com/madonnatribe/status/1719778024550224195?s=20

https://x.com/madonnatribe/status/1719776896395751918?s=20

That's really unfair because when you buy a floor A ticket (which I did a few hours ago from Ticketone for Milan) you can clearly see that it's the space between the main stage and catwalks. So is this space now reserved for early entry ticketholders only?

Can someone in Barcelona and Stockholm clarify this? @Frank

I hope it's for the larger venues only. I see the Barcelona maps in Ticketmaster is indeed like this:

https://www.ticketmaster.es/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-biglietti/34053

The map for Milan is different:

https://shop.ticketmaster.it/biglietti/acquista-biglietti-madonna-the-celebration-tour-23-novembre-2023-mediolanum-forum-assago-5414.html

I think they will respect the map. I wasn’t sure about Barcelona, but the map respect the final stage so I don’t worry anymore about milan

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Lol a little mistake tonight on Don't Tell Me...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEuuT26/

Looks like she had so much fun at spain, shaking hands with audiance a little 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEu4aow/

From the video's i see about spain she's verry into it tonight, looks great and sounds decent to good... 

this proves that her mic is on and she’s actually singing. I hope some boring people stop arguing about it.

10 hours ago, stefo said:

I think many people here know how enthusistic I am about this tour, at the same time I have to admit that her voice seems already  tired and this scares me a little. The CFY performance is not perfect but acceptable, but MAF was such a mess tonight :cry:

Take care of your beautiful and expressive voice M!! We need it :heart:

Her voice is weak, but she has been struggling since the first leg, especially in songs like Mother And Father and CFY.

In Copenhagen, during CFY she was completely off-key. She only sang it decently once throughout the entire tour, so far. I would also love for her to take care of her voice because I LOVE her voice. During the American Life Promo Tour and the Re-Invention Tour, Mother and Father was spine-tingling.

10 hours ago, stefo said:

Also the verses are very "unstable" unfortunately. She's got mostly problems of breath and diaphragm control, because the sound is "in mask" and it's crystal clear. It's a matter of training I'd say, if she decided to perform 78 times this show during such a long tour, I hope she s taking care of her voice.

Anyway, it's the first time I have a very bad impression so it can just be an accident, we'll see :cute:

Her voice sounds "in mask" most of the times but totally lacks diaphragmatic appoggio, she has poor breath control. This causes a lack of pitch control and tuning.

Her vibrato is uneven, and there's scratchiness in her throat, a clear sign of forcing air through the vocal cords.

In addition, she approaches high notes from below (psychological issue), and as a result, they often fall flat.

I hope she's going to take care of her voice too. Otherwise her performances will get worse and worse.

You’d think Stuart would’ve brought Mother and Father down a couple notches to give her a better handle on the ending parts. But maybe even he can’t override her ego or maybe he has become more yes man-ish. Regardless, I only noticed the thinness in voice around when she mentioned not feeling her best. It is a season change going on so maybe she’s just powering through best she can. 

33 minutes ago, FraP said:

No criticism allowed. No flaws. Everything is perfect 

Dude be grateful to have her among us, in a show that according to the ones who have attended, is the best since confessions, and that’s no easy feat

Honestly let it go, it doesn’t look good that with just a few posts you came into a forum that is mostly dedicated to declare our love for Madonna to keep insisting on her flaws and on declaring freedom of speech and blind fans

She's amazing, wonderful, magical, she’s not perfect, we know, yes we know! but she’s the best that we have, she’s an inspiration, an icon, a religion, 

Let us enjoy and appreciate the great gift that is having her spreading her word, and joy, even if she sounds flat or misses a beat. We simply don’t care. 

45 minutes ago, FraP said:

No criticism allowed. No flaws. Everything is perfect 

I never said that, and i would never say that. I critisize her sometimes to, but some people just keep nitpicking over everything vocal wise, and thats their choise, I can't stop them. But for me, she sounds fine this tour, way better than what i was expecting when she anounced the tour. To me she sounds fine, not perfect but fine. And im thankfull the tour is that good, fans and even critics love it so.... No hate...

8 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dude be grateful to have her among us, in a show that according to the ones who have attended, is the best since confessions, and that’s no easy feat

Honestly let it go, it doesn’t look good that with just a few posts you came into a forum that is mostly dedicated to declare our love for Madonna to keep insisting on her flaws and on declaring freedom of speech and blind fans

She's amazing, wonderful, magical, she’s not perfect, we know, yes we know! but she’s the best that we have, she’s an inspiration, an icon, a religion, 

Let us enjoy and appreciate the great gift that is having her spreading her word, and joy, even if she sounds flat or misses a beat. We simply don’t care. 

And not only the fans giving good reviews of the tour, also critics seem to like/love it because 95% give it a 4 or 5 out of 5 stars...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)