The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Sabrettes said:

I was on a second night in Paris. He didn't play only Madonna tracks, but there were some.

He started his set with an acapella of "Secret Garden" which developed into full private remix.

Then, there were private remixes of "Future Lovers" (mixed with "I Feel Love") and Deeper And Deeper.

Among the released stuff there were: "Sorry" (Man With Guitar Mix mashed with PSB Maxi Mix), "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix), "Get Together" (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) and "I Love New York" (Thin White Duke Mix).

For non-Madonna stuff there were Jaydee's Plastic Dreams and The Killer's "Mr Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) which closed the set.

Honestly, it was a fantastic set and a perfect warm-up for the concert. He played around 60-70 minutes I think.

Amazing 🤩 

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to share something with you today that made my day.

I've been a huge Madonna fan since 2005 and have been bothering my family about it for years. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm led to oversaturation, especially with my sister, who almost hates Madonna now. For instance, in the car, I can only play Madonna if I promise not to play any "Madonna crap."

Recently, I had the opportunity to attend Madonna's concert in Cologne as a travel companion for a person with a disability. Due to my semester abroad, I passed the chance on to my sister.

Her feedback on yesterday's concert was fantastic. Some highlights for her were "Like a Prayer," "Hung Up", "La Isla Bonita," and "Mother and Father „ (surprisingly!). She's currently on the train heading home, listening to the setlist on Spotify. She said she now really gets Madonna thinks she is cool sock 😂

This is exactly the real message M wants to give to people with this concert: making them aware who is the REAL Madonna, who has been this woman for all her life.

She's not any artist who would do a GH Tour with her Top 20 Spotify as setlist. Tis a task for others who never have achieved her sales numbers (and never will). She knows GP have a vision of her by the lenses of bigot media, so only she can tell her true story. Material Girl, Popular, Frozen Sickick AREN'T HER STORY. Nothing Really Matters, Everybody, Erotica/You Thrill Me, Bad Girl and Bedtime Story (and BURNING UP!) ARE. Every song from this concert, written by her or not, is a testimony of hers as person and artist. No wonder this is getting raving acclaim. People now have the chance to know Madonna through Madonna. Period.

4 hours ago, Sabrettes said:

I was on a second night in Paris. He didn't play only Madonna tracks, but there were some.

He started his set with an acapella of "Secret Garden" which developed into full private remix.

Then, there were private remixes of "Future Lovers" (mixed with "I Feel Love") and Deeper And Deeper.

Among the released stuff there were: "Sorry" (Man With Guitar Mix mashed with PSB Maxi Mix), "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix), "Get Together" (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) and "I Love New York" (Thin White Duke Mix).

For non-Madonna stuff there were Jaydee's Plastic Dreams and The Killer's "Mr Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) which closed the set.

Honestly, it was a fantastic set and a perfect warm-up for the concert. He played around 60-70 minutes I think.

Wow!!!! I need to listen to the SECRET (FUCKING) GARDEN remix!!!!!! :wide-eyes:

1 hour ago, thiagosb said:

I posted some of my favorite moments from the concerts in Antwerp and Paris here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czrr5nuN4XA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I think that my favorite concert was Paris on Monday 13th November.

3 minutes ago, SonnyX said:

I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings about yesterday's show in Cologne. It was simply FANTASTIC! My first ever concert of M and it was amazing. She was in great form even though she has been through a lot of health problems, but I was surprised by how much she actually dances. She was also smiling a lot which was beautiful.

Before the show I had watched a few of the videos online and I was kind of confused about it, because it seemed like not on par with her previous tours and a few setlist choices left me wondering. All of these feelings disappeared once I saw the show live. The song choices and the storyline now make a lot more sense to me and the show overall seems very well planned with so much attention to details (costumes, references, tributes etc).

Live to tell and Mother and father were so emotional and for personal reasons even La isla bonita brought me to tears... I had to elaborate the whole show once I got home and I am still in awe. M showed me once more why she plays in a league of her own and why she means so much to me.

Beautiful Guys!! Loved! Thank you!! 🔥🙏🔥🙏🎸💝💃🕺🏼💃🕺🏼

Ok, I know we're not supposed to acknowledge that this is the tour with the worst vocals of her entire career, but her voice was just AWFUL for the 2nd Paris show on the 13th. I don't know if it was a cold or what but she sounded VERY hoarse.

Apparently it wasn't anything serious and she's recovered already cause she sounded much better last night in Cologne :party:

2 hours ago, SonnyX said:

The song choices and the storyline now make a lot more sense to me and the show overall seems very well planned with so much attention to details (costumes, references, tributes etc).

YES!! that was my biggest surprise, that the storyline is easier to follow in person, even if you're seeing the show from one angle in person. It's SO well thought-out, and I noticed more details in person than in all the closeup videos.

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

YES!! that was my biggest surprise, that the storyline is easier to follow in person, even if you're seeing the show from one angle in person. It's SO well thought-out, and I noticed more details in person than in all the closeup videos.

I love people who are actually are going, are able to put the show in perspective in the way it's intended.  Sometimes, it does take one's presence to really let things settle.  I've seen enough of the recordings from fans to understand it just as well.  But i'm sure once I see it live (in person) it will seem even more well put together.  

I do suspect that a film of the concert may also help tell her story as she can make sure certain scenes or any aspect that can't seen clearly LIVE or from people's recording, will be shown.  I'm thinking specifically of that cool Justify My Love Dance formation that looks so awesome seen from above, rather straight on. :party:

I feel that Hard Candy never happened, and in case that she doesn't add anything more to the setlist, it's the only album that it's not represented, despite it has like a full boxing section that reminds a lot of it. 

I realised that ALL the physical reissues, are included though. From Everybody to Erotica, to some selections of American life and also a lot of representation of Finally Enough Love. Also Causing a commotion appears sometimes, acapella.

3 hours ago, missberic said:

This fan made threw a mexican doll onstage during Bad Girl, she picked it up and then threw it back to the audience lol

bg.png.9d4a3b825892da66ff3d8b63e15d654b.png

I think this is a lie, but it’s taking force.

There’s a Mexican affordable drugstore brand that has a “mascot” that due to some unknown reason has become a trend of people throwing it out at music stages. Even Adele has a collection of them and gets excited about the new ones. 

I think this guy is lying and the doll is photoshopped, but if not this is a first for Madonna. We know how she feels about shit thrown at her stage

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)