The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

7 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

It's almost the original version with some elements of the remix 😊

Ah ok. At least she does verses.

Based on the 2 short clips I saw before bed last night I thought it was literally just the 2 minute sickick remix lol.

I just hope she makes no more changes between now and the Chicago shows in a few weeks!

9 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Another clip of Frozen tonight

I have to disagree with most comments. This is better than Rain. It's way more impressive. You can see this is what was originally planned and the performance that was originally designed.  The outfit was planned for that song + choregraphy, the backdrop too. Everything looks "in place". Rain, as nice as the song is, is kind of non-eventful in the show, and sounds totally out of place with the outfit and the backdrop. As for the Frozen remix, as much as i don't like the Sickick remix, i think this version works well on the show. It keeps the soul of the original track with a modern twist. The ending with the cape is epic. She took the right decisions by replacing I will survive by Express Yourself and Rain by Frozen. It's a double win.

8 hours ago, Future Lover said:

It literally is though. It's their job to advertise the times, transportation information, etc. That is what they're there for. They're not simply a room for her to play in, they have obligations to meet as well and that includes adequately informing attendees what's happening. 

Example: when Taylor Swift had to delay her show here in Nashville back in May for weather, it was all communicated via the venue's social media, not Taylor's and not her teams. The venue is 100% in charge of letting the audience know about any time delays or changes. Always have been. 

but Madonna's lateness is her personal whim, not an official delay because of weather conditions

14 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I have to disagree with most comments. This is better than Rain. It's way more impressive. You can see this is what was originally planned and the performance that was originally designed.  The outfit was planned for that song + choregraphy, the backdrop too. Everything looks "in place". Rain, as nice as the song is, is kind of non-eventful in the show, and sounds totally out of place with the outfit and the backdrop. As for the Frozen remix, as much as i don't like the Sickick remix, i think this version works well on the show. It keeps the soul of the original track with a modern twist. The ending with the cape is epic. She took the right decisions by replacing I will survive by Express Yourself and Rain by Frozen. It's a double win.

If it was done good it would be awesome. But that performance is a mess. She should have done it like Madame X tour style, music and vocal wise. In combination  with celebration visuals and outfit, that would be great. 

23 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

If it was done good it would be awesome. But that performance is a mess. She should have done it like Madame X tour style, music and vocal wise. In combination  with celebration visuals and outfit, that would be great. 

Well, to each their own but i like the Celebration one better than the Madame X one. I don't find it's a mess, to me it looks great. 

Loved Rain it was a special moment for sure. Looking at that newer full vid of Frozen it does all add up. Plus in real life the show is 10x better than vids.  Its a shame both arent included. Frozen doesnt really blend in with the storyline but it does look like thats how it was supposed to be. 

I'd miss rain though, had to pinch myself the first time going in with no idea. Both are great. 

We had an AMAZING performance of Frozen during the Madame X Tour. This version is lackluster. A bad remix. And, within the flow of the show, it slows things down with it's somber-ness.

Rain, though maybe not a better song than Frozen, is much more uplifting and works better in this section before the finale. It also hasn't been performed in nearly 30 years. It's a nice moment that doesn't work the same with Frozen in it's place.

My vote is for Rain to stay and Frozen to go away.