Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

There’s no way she’ll do Faz that’s too many words to relearn for her in another language. Anitta will likely be the Vogue Judge. 

There's no way Anitta canceled out on Met Gala just to be the guest judge for 2 mins. She even purposely mentioned "we have a song together" when confirming she'll be a part of the show. As far as the lyrics, Madonna has known for months that she was doing this show and had plenty of time to relearn/rehearse the lyrics to Faz. 

3 hours ago, DanM said:

Did she rehearse the full show last night or only specific songs?

Last nigth:

Nothning Really Matters

Burning up (

in this live/live to tell

Erotica

La isla bonita/music

Vogue 

Die another day

Bad Girl

Dont cry for me argentina

Hung Up

Bitch im madonna/celebration

Dont tell me

Bedtime

Ray of ligth

Rain

29 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Like I KNOW it’ll be available everywhere after but I don’t know WHY I have such anxiety about being able to stream the broadcast from Canada 😭😭😭😭

BECAUSE WE DESERVE TO SHARE THIS LIVE ALL TOGETHER!!! I mean, the early rumour was that they would have streamed it for everyone who got an account registered why is it in doubt now? With this VPN thing, my browser is fucking translating every italian page in portuguese since days and YT goes on suggesting me videos of brazilian trashy tv program or intellectual debates from the 70s and 80s ... I'm almost fucking brazilian myself at this point, I've earned it :wide-eyes::Madonna049:

22 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

There's no way Anitta canceled out on Met Gala just to be the guest judge for 2 mins. She even purposely mentioned "we have a song together" when confirming she'll be a part of the show. As far as the lyrics, Madonna has known for months that she was doing this show and had plenty of time to relearn/rehearse the lyrics to Faz. 

She definitely will sing with her, I'm sure about it. Maybe they will mash up Music with Faz Gostoso. She just has to remember the chorus lines and she had over a month to rehearsed it now ... she's M guys, she got up to rehearse this monster show one month after being almost dead, she can do this :heart:

No wonder this concert is free- there's no flying box! I’m so glad I didn’t waste days of my life getting to and from Rio just to see such a disappointing show which it definitely will be without that flying box. Cue the lawsuits from “enraged fans” who traveled to Brazil and feel Madonna misrepresented the appearance of the box in Rio. I’ll be hate watching it all tomorrow night ;)

4 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

No wonder this concert is free- there's no flying box! I’m so glad I didn’t waste days of my life getting to and from Rio just to see such a disappointing show which it definitely will be without that flying box. Cue the lawsuits from “enraged fans” who traveled to Brazil and feel Madonna misrepresented the appearance of the box in Rio. I’ll be hate watching it all tomorrow night ;)

Love your humor 😆

I think the flying box is not fundamental at all. I mean, it's cool, especially during Live to Tell. But she can make a great show without it 😆

5 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I would sue if my mouth wasn’t full of Brazilian dicks. 

7 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Just for two songs without the box?? :07::Madonna017:

Embarrassing Dutch asshole media about Madonna rehearsing with the masks 

https://www.telegraaf.nl/entertainment/2003118934/madonna-oefent-met-bondage-maskers-voor-de-veiligheid

From the article:

Madonna always liked sexual things. But with bondage masks while rehearsing she is going over the edge, allot of people thought while watching the rehearsels 😂.... 

They just make things up imo, i bet no one ever said that. And are those really bondage masks? I thought they where for wrestling...

1 minute ago, True Blue 84 said:

Embarrassing Dutch asshole media about Madonna rehearsing with the masks 

https://www.telegraaf.nl/entertainment/2003118934/madonna-oefent-met-bondage-maskers-voor-de-veiligheid

From the article:

Madonna always liked sexual things. But with bondage masks while rehearsing she is going over the edge, allot of people thought while watching the rehearsels 😂.... 

They just make things up imo, i bet no one ever said that. And are those really bondage masks? I thought they where for wrestling...

Not really, they’re made for robbing people houses

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic