Just realized something very interesting about the future Celebration Tour official release....

18 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

So the tour video Director Sasha Kasiuha has been professionally filming the shows & teased clips on Insta, but since the show in Rio is being broadcast, makes me wonder if we’re getting more than one official release? Will the Broadcast be a 'one off' TV special and we also get the official release that Sasha filmed? Is mamadonna feeding us two pro shot shows?!? If so I think this hasnt happened since we got the WTG japan show officially broadcast and then got the ciao italia show on home video. Hmmmmm makes you wonder...

We got 4 official blond ambitions:

Japan laserdisc 

nice laserdisc 

Barcelona televised 

paris (truth or dare) movie 

16 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

We will probably get the Rio footage mixed with 1000 cuts from other venues plus rehearsals and deal. :Madonna057:

We are lucky to have a show being broacast live notheless, the last time was Drowned World Tour, right? (Besides the MDNA Olympia pocket show and others promo tours).

IIRC Confessions and S&S 08 were broadcast live?

19 minutes ago, Joan Rivers said:

IIRC Confessions and S&S 08 were broadcast live?

No...confessions was filmed in august, one show being her birthday (but they didn't use birthday footage, minus one birthday sign a fan had) and aired first for Thanksgiving in America. S&S they didn't air it until the UK shows for round 2. In the US we didnt get it until VH1 aired a 30 min version I think late 09 or early 10 pretty much right before the bluray.

1 hour ago, DiegoLCL said:

We will probably get the Rio footage mixed with 1000 cuts from other venues plus rehearsals and deal. :Madonna057:

We are lucky to have a show being broacast live notheless, the last time was Drowned World Tour, right? (Besides the MDNA Olympia pocket show and others promo tours).

Unless its being broadcast live

18 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I'm positive there will be a later version made for video or streaming that will likely have footage from numerous shows, mainly from Rio. This is the first time we'll have 2 pro shot shows since The Girlie Show 

Didn't Re-Invention Tour have two pro-shots?

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Soon we’re going to enter the #soon phase.. 🥲

#soon - October 2025 :Madonna006:

1 hour ago, Sheridan1980 said:

But the show from Rio won't be edited and that's a good news 

True but it's still gonna be very raw, especially her vocals, so it could be messy. We shall see. I kinda miss her messy live broadcasts like the Barcelona show in 1990.

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

#soon - October 2025 :Madonna006:

True but it's still gonna be very raw, especially her vocals, so it could be messy. We shall see. I kinda miss her messy live broadcasts like the Barcelona show in 1990.

I prefer a raw voice even if it's "messy" than the studio voice from the Sticky and Sweet DVD. The borderline audio edit is a shame. It was so much better live with a raw voice. 

15 hours ago, wonderboy said:

IMDB just added a listing for the show, different director than Sasha, its Pedro Secchin, ALSO it says featuring Anitta! Are we getting a live performance of Faz Gostoso?!? I WOULD DIE. 

IMG_9504(1).JPG

Jeez, fake news already. Are the names official? Have they been announced?

IMDb is another website/database open to contributors. Usually, everything should be taken with a grain of salt until the official release, when a trainee uploads the whole personnel sheet or a viewer basically types in all credits.

There is NO occurrence online of "madonna AND anitta" in 2024 save for clickbait blogs.

17 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

That's very unlikely, unless they edit inside and outside shots in a way that makes it whole, like the same show. Guess why it never happened before.

The Rio show is going to look very different from the regular shows anyway. And it would be a great pity not to have a full arena-shot movie as it was conceived.

They're really not the same event and can't be shown as the same tour performance besides the obvious behind-the-scenes tour doc. I really hope we'll have a Truth or Dare/IMGTTYAS movie too since the story is already there and strong with the coma/health issue and delay and so on up until her biggest concert ever celebrating her celebration.

12 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the fotage used in I''m going to tell you a secret was filmed in Paris (with some shots from the last two shows in Lisbon)

Lisbon was also professionally filmed and the footage leaked online in 2010

What leaked from Re-Invention Lisbon were was the screens footage, not the actual edited show. Only two songs from the edited one with effects etc were released in 2005 on the Motorola website (I believe)

https://youtu.be/Iyu7Z6ghQfc?si=GH3RxMZyvCIfRYgD

The best part of that deal is: Madonna won't edit the Rio footage, so we'll watch this without filters. So, if the eventual official release would be edited like the last 3 tours, at least, with the Celebration Tour, we'll watch and listen the true thing (and also no black & white segments). 

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

I fucking hate it when her concert films are made up of multiple shows.

And there is no way that she's releasing anything in 2024 that hasn't been edited first.

I feel like we’ve all seen so much great unedited fan footage it will be rough to see an official release except the sound will be consistent. Luckily the Rio show will air  live so it will be as close to the Olden Days like HBO Blond Ambition Nice and the few Europe shows that aired live for WTG and BA.

Edited by Magic Pussy (see edit history)