Unexpected Surprise

21 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

well its not bad but it looks like her everyday stuff from her Instagram shooting by Gomes

I think it looks better and is actually a great photo BUT...we are so used to it by now. There are definitely other ways to explore religion and sex visually than what she has been serving. She looks good though and the airbrushing actually looks like her rather than an AI toddler dressed like her!

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

he was not in charge of editing the photo, it was edited by another person credited in the magazine's post

Ah that makes sense. I was surprised he was the photographer when I first saw the image as Madonna looks way more like herself than she normally does in his overly facetuned iphone photography. 

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Best clue so far!!!  Yes! 🙌 any guesses what she will release this year for RSD?

It’s not a surprise though because she releases something special for every RSD. Maybe the first album reissue?

RSD releases have already been announced, nothing from Madonna this year. 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I think it looks better and is actually a great photo BUT...we are so used to it by now. There are definitely other ways to explore religion and sex visually than what she has been serving. She looks good though and the airbrushing actually looks like her rather than an AI toddler dressed like her!

That is worth pointing out. As boring as it is, at least that actually look like Madonna

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic