Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She seems to be truly hurt this time! All this negativity is getting on her :(

It's absolutely ok for everyone to voice their opinion but never in such a rude way as this so called fan did!

Respect each other! and never Forget what you do Comes back to you! so if he is rude why can't she be (not that i like it)!

I think the comment was pretty innocuous compared to the hate she usually gets, especially when it comes to her age and w/e. People have been trashing her on social media for the blowjob joke for weeks. I'm guessing she's been stressed out over many things and lashed out to that one person. It comes across not just rude but very odd and out of character. Hopefully she's actually in a good place tho :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

@@G House please submit this dvd cover in any way you can, so they can learn how to do it properly!

Why don't you prepare an official 2017 calendar for us, too? Too much??

I made one six years ago (or so), I could make a new one but I'd have to decide the theme and that would be the hardest part haha

i know some of the pics on the Showtime website are rehashed, but I feel like this one is a screen cap considering the backdrop overlay bleeding on to her hat and Bambi's face.

0_0_3440435_05_800x600.jpg

Something new for fans to bitch about! 😂😂

Good observation though, I just figured they basically used press photos.

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/2016/11/26/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-premiere-canada/

Madonna Rebel Heart Tour Premiere in Canada

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour will premiere in Canada on Bell Media’s The Movie Network and CraveTV

The concert film will also stream exclusively on CraveTV.

The Rebel Heart Tour will air again on December 10 on TMN1 at 2:14AM ET and, the same day, on TMN4 at 4:14AM ET.

madonna-rebel-heart-tour-premiere-in-can

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic