The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

The MSG performance is being streamed on Tidal. (Doubt it, but I mean Beyonce's entire Made In America show was)

I doubt this is true simply because M always broadcasts her shows on a cable network and that would cut into it.  It's different from a festival.  But if it does turn out to be true, I hope someone records it because I'll be at the show.

All clips sounds fake to me... all "studio vocals" in a rehearsal?

Oh that precious Confessions Tour dress rehearsal with only exquisite live vocals...

Who knows? Maybe tonight... night is young!

Like my signature says, I make a wish: everything is bullshit and we get:

True Blue, Rescue me, Take a bow, Nothing really matters, Hold tight

(but also a few lines of Candy Shop for the aficionados)

And peace in the world... or at least in this forum

Because Madonna doesn't need to cater to the GP. I wouldn't have a problem with their inclusion if she actually performed 1-2 songs from each album. But that's not what she does. She blatantly ignores her 90's and 00's albums, except Hard Candy and Music when they are the albums that mark her artistic peak and her most acclaimed albums.Ray of Light and Bedtime Stories NEVER got a tour of their own and AL was degraded to a GH show. I became a fan in the 90's. It took me a long time to get into her 80's stuff because it's very naive, one-dimensional and just generally very dated-sounding. I want great live performances of songs that she has been paying dust to but are well remembered and critically acclaimed songs in her catalogue. Who's That Girl is a nice surprise but two covers and one that literally NO ONE gives a single shit about over simply adding the long-overdue Take a Bow or The Power of Good-Bye or Nothing Really Matters (which would be THE perfect song to compliment such a self-reflective album as RH) is disappointing, self-indulging and ignorant.

Relax. Jeez. You mean she didn't create a tour to your exact personal desires and decisions on what goes together thematically? You haven't even seen it, people are posting fake clips. Breathe. Go take a walk.

The thing that keeps me holding on is that they're using a backing track for her at this point. She's probably been rehearsing a lot this week, and plus last night, today/tonight and then 2 shows. When or how often has she done 4 days in a row like that.

But tomorrow we'll find out for sure!! I'm still doing a live tweet tomorrow too. @SimonVenekeo on Instagram and Twitter.

@@SimonVenekeo can you please keep us updated with the pre-show songs and the song played over the audio system after it's over? *u*

Ah yes, I remember you requested this earlier! I'll try and keep track and make a small list. I'm going to be there around the time the doors open or so, so I should be in with the action and i'm looking forward to Diplo anyways too.

Also, didn't many say the title of the section might be Frida? So it's more likely to be the Gypsy section and not "Roaring Twenties" as I'm sure that part will come before Gypsy...

No, Tony said Act 4 was his favourite and then gave us a hint that it includes "fringe" clothing, which is part of the 1920's/1930's. Act 4 is the 20's/30's section, Act 5 the Party Encore.

No, Tony said Act 4 was his favourite and then gave us a hint that it includes "fringe" clothing, which is part of the 1920's/1930's. Act 4 is the 20's/30's section, Act 5 the Party Encore.

then it would be:

>warrior samurai

>sex lesson

>frida

>'20s/'30s

>party (encore)

right?