Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Luca Tommassini: “My thoughts are directed towards the woman, friend, teacher, and human being that I have known and loved, wishing for a prompt and full recovery. What Madonna has experienced is terrifying, but I know she is improving. I will never forget how carefully she welcomed me into her life, not just on stage. I remember our first Christmas together. ‘Your family is in Italy. We are Italian, and we know that in Italy everyone spends Christmas together. You will spend it with me and Christopher.’”

F0iDOfIXsAAsj8t?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Luca Tommassini: “My thoughts are directed towards the woman, friend, teacher, and human being that I have known and loved, wishing for a prompt and full recovery. What Madonna has experienced is terrifying, but I know she is improving. I will never forget how carefully she welcomed me into her life, not just on stage. I remember our first Christmas together. ‘Your family is in Italy. We are Italian, and we know that in Italy everyone spends Christmas together. You will spend it with me and Christopher.’”

F0iDOfIXsAAsj8t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lovely message. Not sure he knows more than us actually. What she has experienced is terrifying (we can say that too) and she's recovering (the only info everyone's got from Rosie and Ingrid).

In my opinion, i think she's pissed off this made it to the press. She won't probably talk about it like she refused to adress the fall at the Brits, sweeping it under the rug as fast as she can in inteviews afterwards, just like she'd better be accused of not caring and being unprofessional by arriving late at the Madame X shows or cancelling some shows than admitting publicly she was not doing good. She hates appearing "weak". I stop here to underline again that this is my opinion, i'm not saying i'm right or know something, it's just a hint i have after following her my whole life. What scares me is that she's gonna rush her recovery to prove she can do this tour, that she's strong. That's the probably the reason why there's no announcement because she refuses to cancel anything. Who can blame her after 6 months of hard work ? But there's something about Madonna, and that got worst with the years, she'd rather die than admit weakness. I hope i'm totally wrong on this. 

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

In my opinion, i think she's pissed off this made it to the press. She won't probably talk about it like she refused to adress the fall at the Brits, sweeping it under the rug as fast as she can in inteviews afterwards, just like she'd better be accused of not caring and being unprofessional by arriving late at the Madame X shows or cancelling some shows than admitting publicly she was not doing good. She hates appearing "weak". I stop here to underline again that this is my opinion, i'm not saying i'm right or know something, it's just a hint i have after following her my whole life. What scares me is that she's gonna rush her recovery to prove she can do this tour, that she's strong. That's the probably the reason why there's no announcement because she refuses to cancel anything. Who can blame her after 6 months of hard work ? But there's something about Madonna, and that got worst with the years, she'd rather die than admit weakness. I hope i'm totally wrong on this. 

I thought she talked about the Brits fall on the Jonathan Ross interview filmed the following day but don't think it was broadcast for a week or so ?

3 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Two weeks after and nothing from M herslef make me think she has been VERY in danger, OMG.So the tour is really not the main thing now, for sure.

I've been extra worried these past couple of days too, particularly with the new 'injection' rumours.

I can't imagine the stress being felt behind the scenes right now.

How will she ever be able to secure tour insurance in the future?

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna filmed her cameo as Verity, James Bond's fencing instructor in DIE ANOTHER DAY 21 years ago today. 

https://twitter.com/007/status/1677966067740684290

Judi Dench won Oscar best supporting actress for her < 8 minutes performance in "Shakespeare In Love".

Madonna won Razzie worst supporting actress for her < 3 minutes cameo in "Die Another Day".

:drama:

4 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

I thought she talked about the Brits fall on the Jonathan Ross interview filmed the following day but don't think it was broadcast for a week or so ?

She did.  She talked about it on the Ellen show as well.  It was brought up numerous times and she talked about it in interviews quite candidly.  She didn't shy away from it at all.  :)