Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

Really?? Does she cancel a show with people waiting for her because of this...? That sounds stupid and very unprofessional...

She has cancel a lot this time and this last one is for this...? lol...

The worst is she has not apologised yet to fans... This will have consequences for next tour for sure!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I knew from the beginning Guy Ritchie was trouble, it's all being proved now. 

It’s annoying though that she married literally one of the worst men ever but arguably peaked artistically during that period and released some of the best albums ever. 

11 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It’s annoying though that she married literally one of the worst men ever but arguably peaked artistically during that period and released some of the best albums ever. 

I actually really believe Music, Confessions on a Dancefloor and American Life could have been a lot better. There is an edge missing from them and they don't seem fully complete to me.

Even with the Music artwork, Jean Baptiste Mondino seemed to have been given a dream theme, yet was constrainted in what he could do artistically. Cowboys + Electronica + Madonna could have produced some really out there iconic imagery. 

And I blame Ritchie for that. He's a psychic vampire.

The only thing I'll give Ritchie credit for is directing the WIFLFAG video. 

56 minutes ago, lmvc said:

Really?? Does she cancel a show with people waiting for her because of this...? That sounds stupid and very unprofessional...

The worst is she has not apologised yet to fans... This will have consequences for next tour for sure!

She was allegedly late for RHT Manchester (infamous disaster bad mood early finish show) because of Rocco issues and a phone call... Coming on stage at 2155 and having to leave at 2330.

39 minutes ago, lmvc said:

Oh god... and now the bad is the man...

Last time is ridiculous...

Lmao i know right...

My opinion is certainly not popular around Madonna fanbase but i think M must be very difficult for a husband to live with. Guy Ritchie seems to me like a down to earth  and well balanced person. M was top notch when married with him. Her music was brilliant (Music, American Life, Confessions), she was always looking gorgeous from head to toes (clothes, face, hair...). Since her divorce imo she lost her head. She's singing "Bitch i'm Madonna" while wearing a village people leather hat, with a totally unrecognizable face and fake ass, with her lover as young as her kids dancing behind her. And Guy has a lovely family, just like when he was married with M.

33 minutes ago, scion said:

She was allegedly late for RHT Manchester (infamous disaster bad mood early finish show) because of Rocco issues and a phone call... Coming on stage at 2155 and having to leave at 2330.

I thought it was because the video feed crashed and they reached out to the creators of the software who happened to be in Manchester and they came to the venue to save the day? 

2 hours ago, lmvc said:

Next tour? Everyone should return their tickets and cancel everything this time. I mean, I am in Barcelona, with good weather and not worried because of her tantrums, and reading what happened with the Miami fans... I felt bad as a fan and angry with her attitude. I though how difficult is for some of us to save money to see her, or travel, and then this behaviour...
Enough is enough. We should start to act as costumers. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

3 hours ago, lmvc said:

And surely she would have known about this long in advance? Unless the majority of the kids do want to spent time in London with Guy which would be a huge blow for her.

At this point I think she should talk about what is going to happen with the tour... She knows everybody is talking about this and fans are angry with her. There aren't full SOLD OUTS this time and she thinks she can lose fans??? C'mon Madonna! You only have sold less than 50.000 copies of the album this time and each one have bought 5 of them at least!!!

Okay, so I know we're not getting much from Madonna regarding the cancellation, but really?  Now, we are relying on a Daily Mail article?  Something that relies heavily on unknown sources or cited as "source close to the family", etc.  Total B.S., in my eyes.

19 minutes ago, Alan Leggate said:

And surely she would have known about this long in advance? Unless the majority of the kids do want to spent time in London with Guy which would be a huge blow for her.

Majority of the kids? It's just David and Rocco.  And I get the impression he really has nothing much to do with David.  Rocco is a grown adult, so he is probably the only one that might be in between any such rivalry. 

I don't buy the Daily Mail article.  I believe it's complete nonsense.

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

Next tour? Everyone should return their tickets and cancel everything this time. I mean, I am in Barcelona, with good weather and not worried because of her tantrums, and reading what happened with the Miami fans... I felt bad as a fan and angry with her attitude. I though how difficult is for some of us to save money to see her, or travel, and then this behaviour...
Enough is enough. We should start to act as costumers. 

Agree.

Fans don't deserve this and the show don't deserve so much attention.

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

Okay, so I know we're not getting much from Madonna regarding the cancellation, but really?  Now, we are relying on a Daily Mail article?  Something that relies heavily on unknown sources or cited as "source close to the family", etc.  Total B.S., in my eyes.

I can't understand ur attitude, of trying to defend Madonna all the time. Everybody has BAD DAYS AT WORK, I'm a DJ and sometimes the crowds are amazing and full or energy, and sometimes they are passive / agressive and I have to continue, and not leaving the club for 7 hours in a row for much less money than Madonna, even if I had a fight with my boyfriend by phone I HAVE TO CONTINUE BECAUSE IT'S MY WORK. Period. Nothing more to say. 

If I'm having a stroke, or suddenly I faint when I'm DJ because we are humans, I have always the possibility TO CANCEL AND GIVE AN EXPLANATION TO MY BOSS AND MY PUBLIC, and if I can't talk, my boss or company will do it for me. 

As costumers we don't need to know every detail of someone's personal life, we want the product that we paid for a lot of money, or at least a reasonable explanation of what happened. I can understand that we care about her health, or it's normal that we are asking questions about what happened, but knowing that she's ok, and not having any official statement of what was going on, I think she deserves nothing from her fan-base at all. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

Just now, nito84bcn said:

I can't understand ur attitude, of trying to defend Madonna all the time. Everybody has BAD DAYS AT WORK, I'm a DJ and sometimes the crowds are amazing and full or energy, and sometimes they are passive / agressive and I have to continue, and not leaving the club for 7 hours in a row for much less money of Madonna, even if I had a fight with my boyfriend by phone I HAVE TO CONTINUE BECAUSE IT'S MY WORK. Period. Nothing more to say. 

If I'm having a stroke, or suddenly I faint when I'm DJ because we are humans, I have always the possibility TO CANCEL AND GIVE AN EXPLANATION TO MY BOSS AND MY PUBLIC, and if I can't talk, my boss or company will do it for me. 

As costumers we don't need to know every detail of someone's personal life, we want the product that we paid for a lot of money, or at least a reasonable explanation of what happened. I can understand that we care about her health, or it's normal that we are asking questions about what happened, but knowing that she's ok, and not having any official statement of what was going on, I think she deserves nothing from her fan-base at all. 

That makes two us.  I don't understand why you cast doubt and are negative about her all the time. 

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

That makes two us.  I don't understand why you cast doubt and are negative about her all the time. 

Because she's the negative one, making this tour a negative experience for everyone and because she treated her costumers on a bad way, and that's it. 

2 hours ago, Winn said:

He definitely gets a big thumbs up for that. It's one of her best vids, if not THE best of the 2000s.

Honestly, I find it quite disturbing. Don't think violence should be repaid with violence. The song is about fragility and how strong doesn't mean muscular, while the video portrays the opposite idea. But especially the image of the old lady, she looks like a victim of a mad woman.

My issue is how so many fans judge Madonna as the worse ever and when they weren't even there to see this so called tantrum. Maybe she had every right to get upset for legitimate reasons? Maybe she plans to make an announcement soon and just hasn't had time yet(it's Christmas after all and it's a busy time). Maybe she's hurting in some way that we don't know about? There could be so many reasons why this happened and she cancelled the way she did and why she's being quiet.  I feel she deserves the benefit of the doubt until we know facts and exactly what happened. 

51 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I can't understand ur attitude, of trying to defend Madonna all the time. Everybody has BAD DAYS AT WORK, I'm a DJ and sometimes the crowds are amazing and full or energy, and sometimes they are passive / agressive and I have to continue, and not leaving the club for 7 hours in a row for much less money than Madonna, even if I had a fight with my boyfriend by phone I HAVE TO CONTINUE BECAUSE IT'S MY WORK. Period. Nothing more to say. 

Thank you! I appreciate you explaining how it should be with shows and what not. Some forget not everyone attending the show are die hard fans. Some are quick to throw the "Well they should have gotten non-refundable travel plans" and try to disregard some people losing out on money, little to no heads up about the cancellation and are told to deal with it.

I do think Madonna deserves some benefit of the doubt with some statement whether it be a family issue, injury, cancellation of the tour etc for her and the public that won't be affected in future shows should another last minute cancellation take place. You would expect that for any other performer and show because it's common courtesy. At least if you want to make repeated business in the future.

I don't mind some fans defending Madonna because it's natural and everyone is entitled to their opinion however, it's been a trend lately for some to think they are the admin or mod and try to disregard, insult and direct their own narrative as they see fit meanwhile being rude about it rather than disagreeing constructively and politely. 

58 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

My issue is how so many fans judge Madonna as the worse ever and when they weren't even there to see this so called tantrum. Maybe she had every right to get upset for legitimate reasons? Maybe she plans to make an announcement soon and just hasn't had time yet(it's Christmas after all and it's a busy time). Maybe she's hurting in some way that we don't know about? There could be so many reasons why this happened and she cancelled the way she did and why she's being quiet.  I feel she deserves the benefit of the doubt until we know facts and exactly what happened. 

Totally agree. On one hand, I understand why people want an explanation of why she cancelled. It is the courteous thing to do.  I guess that I was holding out because she might be considering her options to continue with the tour.  She doesn't want to rush into anything and upset people more.  Especially if she's thinking of rescheduling everything. That will take time to do so.

Still, I don't get why the need to immediately believe rumors especially from unknown sources or sources that are known to make up or embellish stories.  Like you said, we really don't know what happened.  I have to believe she cancelled for an unfortunate reason not in her control, if not because of her knee.  True, we all have our own opinions, but pardon me for wanting to think positive about it and not assuming things that aren't true.  I believe most who have replied are genuine and concerned.  Though, I am not letting this consume my time because Madonna may be a big part of my life, but sitting around complaining about things we know nothing about seems ridiculous to me.  I do wish everyone a Happy Holiday and hope people can put their differences aside and wait for more info from her or her team before jumping on this bandwagon of judging and crucifying her.  And thanks to @Voguerista for always remaining positive and providing a lot of fun topics to participate that all can participate than these intense ones many of us get wrapped up in.  :08:

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic