Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 hours ago, ma(x) said:

The video itself isn't as bad as the ones they've put on YouTube over the years, too bad for the poor child who is practically back from a season of Ghost Adventures :lol::lol::lol:

HORROR.jpg

There are things in this world that we will never fully understand. We want answers.

Ghost Adventures Spirits GIF by travelchannel

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Can it be that this 4K version is the one, i think it was made by, Dan·K ‡ Video Edits?? @DanKDid they use ur almost 2 GBs mkv file? I think it looks like the same remaster, AMAZING anyways as i love ur works *_*

I think Dan's version and this version is different...

...think you know what this means, papa. ;)

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

no- they just dont know how to remaster her videos - calling this 4k is an insult - it likes calling a turd - gold .....

You're absolutely right, this is not 4K but a simple upscale work done better than others.

The only videos I've seen in 4k on YouTube worthy of being called such are by Wham - Dead Or Alive and two Eurythmics videos ( they're perfect as definition of the images and sound ).And above all , before making a video in HD it should first be restored and then brought into HD , this video was simply taken from I don't know which copy ( source ) and transformed into HD, there are some moments where the image is good and others where some details are completely out of focus or distorted.

Overall perhaps it 's the video that has come out worse than others that only have the writing of HD, but if this is 4k then i'm a virgin..the real HD and 4k works are light years away from the works done by the Madonna's team.. ( not to mention that YouTube as a platform compresses files significantly).

Eurythmics.jpg

26 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I meant they’re better than they were aren’t they? The Celebration video is a potato. Lord. 

I think we were talking here about digital material that is being uploaded for the first time in years on her YouTube channel or that is being uploaded to replace the old video that has already been present for years.If on the other hand we talk about physically released material as far as I'm concerned the only collections of her videos to be considered as such are : The Immaculate Collection and The Ultimate Collection 93:99.

The celebration DVD is the most horrendous thing Warner has produced, very low quality video taken from I don't know where.. and it's a shame because they could have released something really good.

4 hours ago, ma(x) said:

I think we were talking here about digital material that is being uploaded for the first time in years on her YouTube channel or that is being uploaded to replace the old video that has already been present for years.If on the other hand we talk about physically released material as far as I'm concerned the only collections of her videos to be considered as such are : The Immaculate Collection and The Ultimate Collection 93:99.

The celebration DVD is the most horrendous thing Warner has produced, very low quality video taken from I don't know where.. and it's a shame because they could have released something really good.

The celebration video seems like they broke into my house and stole the vhs tapes I recorded from Madonna on various tv shows and mtv and put them on a computer and burned a dvd.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW