Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

I remember that someone said the error was present on vinyl, but I don't remember the 7'' (UK? Germany?)

I've gave a spin to the 7''s I bought. The glitch is present on the German and UK pressing but not on the French and US promo. Guess there are 2 different masters for the remix edit, the dutch comp cd benefitted from the best one. Mystery solved!!  

6 hours ago, MPowered said:

MARCH

Crazy for You - March 2, 1985
Nothing Really Matters - March 2, 1999
Girl Gone Wild - March 2, 2012
Ray Of Light (Album) - March 2, 1998
Like a Prayer - March 3, 1989
American Pie - March 3, 2000
Fever - March 6, 1993**
Rebel Heart (Album) - March 6, 2015
One More Chance - March 7, 1996
Burning Up / Physical Attraction - March 9, 1983
Ghosttown - March 13, 2015
I'll Remember - March 15, 1994
4 Minutes - March 17, 2008
Another Suitcase in Another Hall - March 18, 1997
Love Don't Live Here Anymore - March 19, 1996
Like A Prayer (Album) - March 21, 1989
MDNA (Album) - March 23, 2012
Live to Tell - March 26, 1986*
Vogue - March 27, 1990

A lot of anniversaries in March. ROL 25th Anniversary + Nothing Really Matters EP,  Crazy for You Single Re-Issue, Burning Up / Physical Attraction Re-issue, and more 

17 minutes ago, kesiak said:

No, Japan just got the general release a week early for some reason, and with Has To Be as a bonus (on the CD at least)! :)

Japan usually got early release dates and special bonus tracks to avoid local buyers getting the import editions of the albums, usually cheaper than the Japanese editions, for some reason.

• New_Boy changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - "La Isla Bonita" OUT NOW!
17 hours ago, NothingReallyMatters said:

I searched it up and It is the third only in the states and the 27th worldwide

I thought outside of Japan it was the 2nd?

EDIT: Actually, from memory release days in Oz would have been the Friday so that would mean the 27th would be correct. Not sure about other countries.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I thought outside of Japan it was the 2nd?

EDIT: Actually, from memory release days in Oz would have been the Friday so that would mean the 27th would be correct.

outside of Japan, the UK and Germany got it on the 2nd. The US got it on the 3rd. Then Japan gor a reissue with 'Ray Of Light / Words + Music' on September 8th

32 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

From UK Mix

Next release will be….

ARTIST:Madonna
TITLE: Ray of Light (Single Remixes)
Label: RH/MAV/Rhino/Maverick Records
Config & Selection #: IA 725002
Street Date: 03/03/23
Order Due Date: 01/27/23
UPC: 603497832514
Box Count: 0
Units Per Set:
SRP: $7.99

Could we maybe get the Sky Fits Heaven and Skin remixes ?...

33 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

From UK Mix

Next release will be….

ARTIST:Madonna
TITLE: Ray of Light (Single Remixes)
Label: RH/MAV/Rhino/Maverick Records
Config & Selection #: IA 725002
Street Date: 03/03/23
Order Due Date: 01/27/23
UPC: 603497832514
Box Count: 0
Units Per Set:
SRP: $7.99

Oh My Wow GIF by Harlemshocked mr bean GIFBritney Spears Omg GIF by MOODMANShocked Grammy Awards GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsShocked Friends GIFOh My God Reaction GIF

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Sky Fits Heaven will likely be on Drowned World

But we already Have Frozen and Ray Of Light... Surely they're not gonna pack all the Drowned World/ Power Of Goodbye /Nothing Really Matters on one release? Because why is it titled "Ray Of Light (Single Remixes)"?... It's certainly not Ray Of Light remixes again? What could it be ?

6 minutes ago, f78k said:

But we already Have Frozen and Ray Of Light... Surely they're not gonna pack all the Drowned World/ Power Of Goodbye /Nothing Really Matters on one release? Because why is it titled "Ray Of Light (Single Remixes)"?... It's certainly not Ray Of Light remixes again? What could it be ?

I don't think so... that would be a (at least) 15-track release, right? And yes, we had that with the "Bedtime Story" digital single, but it's simply too long. But let's see on Friday. :cute:

5 minutes ago, f78k said:

The "Ray Of Light" single remixes haven't been put on streaming yet, hence why they are releaseing this. We only have the Frozen mixes so far...

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW