Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, DickTracy said:

These are not available in the US.

It’s So Cool is on Apple Music… It’s just on a different version of Celebration, specifically the (iTunes Bonus Track Premier) version.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/its-so-cool/329064696?i=329064744 

It’s annoying but you have to go the the Celebration album scroll down to “other versions” and try and find the right one. 🤦🏽‍♂️

4 hours ago, DickTracy said:

These are not available in the US.

desperately seeking susan madonna GIF

Interesting to note that It's so Cool without US streaming has about 630,000 streams while the lowest streaming song on the Celebration compilation is Everybody at 5,540,053 the highest is Material Girl at a whopping 416,503,661. Sure ISC isn't some brilliant pop song but I Imagine those numbers would be much higher if the US had access to these songs. 

To me, these old fashioned "overseas exclusives" don't do justice to the actual music in 2024. It was a neat little strategy to sell in 2009, I suppose. 

It was acceptable in the 90s. It was acceptable at the time. 

Both are available in Brazil. YouTube Music Brazil even has the Superstar EP.

EDIT: ISC is INDEED some brilliant song and you all have to deal with that.

8 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Thank fuck for that - you guys were driving me mad going on about those orbit vinyl mixes which all sound the same - what’s the next release you want to over critique ? Or are we going to moan about the artwork and the resolution of it ?? 🤣☺️

ALL OF THEM ;) he he

Join in and tweet that you want Warning Signs - they might respond.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
5 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Hi! Forgive the stupid question, but are Ring My Bell and It’s So Cool on streaming? I have all the other songs that you mentioned, but this is the first I’m hearing of those two. I searched Spotify and don’t see anything.

Are they only up in certain regions (I’m in the US) or am I being dumb and searching incorrectly 😂 Hoping it’s the latter haha

They're not in the US but they are in Brazil, that answers ur question? (See my above post for further info).

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

The YouTube copyright system is recognizing Live To Tell and Angel 🤫 with both being attributed to the respective singles as albums!

Yes, schöner, it's pretty a give that Rhino will upload all the remaining 80's maxis, I even have a theory the first expanded/curated reissue will take place when last maxi's gonna uploaded.

12 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Hopefully they do. Let Down Your Guard is great and Goodbye to Innocence deserves to be out there. Surprised Just Say Roe compilation isn't on streaming.

Goodbye to Innocence released version can rot in hell, gimme the demo that leaked in 2006 alongside with You Thrill Me properly mixed and mastered.

Same can be applied to Superpop ("2000 Demo") instead of the godawful released version through ICON.

11 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Goodbye to Innocence released version can rot in hell, gimme the demo that leaked in 2006 alongside with You Thrill Me properly mixed and mastered.

Same can be applied to Superpop ("2000 Demo") instead of the godawful released version through ICON.

The released Goodbye To Innocence matches Updown Suite Dub and "Fever" - Back To The Dub 1 though.

I really wish they filled up the Bad Girl singles with the left-over Erotica mixes and the Goodbye To Innocence mixes and instead kept Fever separate and COMPLETE!

50 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes haha I wonder if our tweets worked - so they’ve just whacked the extra mixes on at the end.

Honestly I think the plan all along would have been to release all the mixes based off You'll See, Beautiful Stranger, Evita, etc.  Seems like non-album singles have a higher likelihood of containing everything because there wouldn't be any deluxe album versions to hold anything back for.  Obviously no one knows what the albums will contain, but just a hunch.  Not really sure what happened with LDLHA.  That one's a head scratcher (unless the Mark Picchiotti mixes could be stuck onto a deluxe LAV album - if they get released at all).

50 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Thank fuck for that - you guys were driving me mad going on about those orbit vinyl mixes which all sound the same - what’s the next release you want to over critique ? Or are we going to moan about the artwork and the resolution of it ?? 🤣☺️

Well since you mentioned it, the artwork is cropped poorly considering the text should be more evenly space around the edges since they went with the 7" cover instead of the CD version, was it too hard to zoom out a bit? :Madonna003:

439606677.jpg

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Also interesting to put Why’s it So Hard Live right in the middle…. But 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Yes haha I wonder if our tweets worked - so they’ve just whacked the extra mixes on at the end.

Our crying worked! We should do it more often! 😁

35 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Honestly I think the plan all along would have been to release all the mixes based off You'll See, Beautiful Stranger, Evita, etc.  Seems like non-album singles have a higher likelihood of containing everything because there wouldn't be any deluxe album versions to hold anything back for.  Obviously no one knows what the albums will contain, but just a hunch.  Not really sure what happened with LDLHA.  That one's a head scratcher (unless the Mark Picchiotti mixes could be stuck onto a deluxe LAV album - if they get released at all).

I think we'll see the LDLHA mixes either on a different single that doesn’t have anything exclusive on it, or they are saving them indeed for a LAV deluxe. The singles from LAV will quite obviously include most, if not all versions. I also don’t think that there are many outtakes from that album.

I‘m very worried about the remaining Rescue Me mixes. 🥲

11 hours ago, bluebanisters said:

Well since you mentioned it, the artwork is cropped poorly considering the text should be more evenly space around the edges since they went with the 7" cover instead of the CD version, was it too hard to zoom out a bit? :Madonna003:

439606677.jpg

It seems not all versions https://www.discogs.com/release/481038-Madonna-Ill-Remember-Theme-From-With-Honors/image/SW1hZ2U6NzI1OTc2NDY=

35 minutes ago, Alappask34344 said:

Happy "I'll Remember" day everyone!! Love re-living the song with it's original and remixes. I've always loved this song! It's such a beautiful song and so beautifully written!

It's one of my favorite of M's ballads. Instant purchase on iTunes. I 'm just loving we are being bombarded of all digital singles/EP lately. Does anybody know This Used To Be my Playground will be on digital as well, sometimes soon? Maybe this summer? That would be a dream come true. My ultimate favorite M's ballad.

1 hour ago, Chrato74 said:

It's one of my favorite of M's ballads. Instant purchase on iTunes. I 'm just loving we are being bombarded of all digital singles/EP lately. Does anybody know This Used To Be my Playground will be on digital as well, sometimes soon? Maybe this summer? That would be a dream come true. My ultimate favorite M's ballad.

If other singles are being released, anything's possible. Plus "Playground" was an US #1, so more reason to make it available on digital some day.

1 hour ago, Chrato74 said:

I think Playground will probably come in June on the release anniversary, all the other maxi singles have been released on streaming to coincide with original release dates. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW