Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

16 hours ago, MPowered said:

The released Goodbye To Innocence matches Updown Suite Dub and "Fever" - Back To The Dub 1 though.

I really wish they filled up the Bad Girl singles with the left-over Erotica mixes and the Goodbye To Innocence mixes and instead kept Fever separate and COMPLETE!

I guess there's a reason why M wouldn't approve the released version of GTI to be present on streamings...

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

I guess there's a reason why M wouldn't approve the released version of GTI to be present on streamings...

She doesn’t "approve" anything. 😂😂😭

It just hasn't crossed her team's mind to include it on a single. Just how they decided to suddenly become a little stingy for the Deeper And Deeper and Fever mixes.

31 minutes ago, MPowered said:

She doesn’t "approve" anything. 😂😂😭

It just hasn't crossed her team's mind to include it on a single. Just how they decided to suddenly become a little stingy for the Deeper And Deeper and Fever mixes.

We've heard she green-lights everything with these digital singles and video remasters and it makes sense, since she's always had in the past with all her products.

I'm updating constantly this one since yesterday hoping for an HD upscale with the digital single:

Let's see.

1 hour ago, JustinTimes said:

I'm so happy I'll Remember is on streaming. Now I've listened to it on Spotify I understand why they stuck Why's It So Hard in the middle. 

Does anyone know if the vinyl mixes are in real digital quality?

Of course they are. Everything they released so far was as well

Just now, Prayer said:

We've heard she green-lights everything with these digital singles and video remasters and it makes sense, since she's always had in the past with all her products.

I'm updating this since yesterday hoping for an HD upscale.

Let's see.

You're delusional if you truly believe that she greenlights all of these EPs.

It’s more likely that she has someone handling it for her and she gets a preliminary list of what’s to come at the most.

She does not decide on the tracklist or anything. She doesn’t have time for that crao. 😂

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

It’s more likely that she has someone handling it for her and she gets a preliminary list of what’s to come at the most.

She does not decide on the tracklist or anything. She doesn’t have time for that crao. 😂

Greenlighting means she's presented with something and decides if it goes on or not.

Of course she's not putting together herself those singles and upscaling the videos - just checking everything's OK before going live and/or asking for changes.

She's never been a puppet and always cared about her work, why it should be different now.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Greenlighting means she's presented with something and decides if it goes on or not.

Of course she's not putting together herself those singles and upscaling the videos - just checking everything's OK before going live and/or asking for changes.

She's never been a puppet and always cared about her work, why it should be different now.

Honey, she is currently on tour and before that she was rehearsing non-stop, has been hospitalized etc.

She doesn’t do these re-issues and she likely just signs it off without paying attention. She doesn’t give a shit about her back catalogue and never has. She rarely ever got herself motivated enough to sit down and properly curate her GH albums.

2 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Honey, she is currently on tour and before that she was rehearsing non-stop, has been hospitalized etc.

She doesn’t do these re-issues and she likely just signs it off without paying attention. She doesn’t give a shit about her back catalogue and never has. She rarely ever got herself motivated enough to sit down and properly curate her GH albums.

Honey, the digital singles and remastered videos went full stop when she was in hospital and we're getting less and less of them since she's on tour.

She did curate "Finally Enough Love".

But whatever.

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

Sorry but NO .  Everything coming from her she decide whats out or not.   It’s a funny joke about Emily but there’s no Emily . 

Ps ; even fan can Say what they want   , she listen 

happy I’ll remember everyone. 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Yeah it's unfortunate they had to use the only release with that off-set printing error since the Madonna text clearly not designed to be right at the edge like that (coming from a graphic designer), but whatever I guess, nothing really matters! :Madonna007:

I've never loved I'll Remember but it really was significant in the way that it was a Pat Leonard written single that was remixed by Orbit. It really was a precursor to Ray Of Light in a way his Justify & Erotica remixes never were. 

I'm positive that listening to his work on this song led her to the decisions around the Ray Of Light direction. 

Taking what is a traditional slightly syrupy ballad (much like a lot of the ROL demos) and giving it some edge. 

14 minutes ago, scamper said:

And my stupid question... What does the man say before "Let's go picture" in the video? :cute:

I had completely forgot about that part on the video xd

- Where's the ???? vocals?

- ?????

- Are you ready? Let's roll picture!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW