New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

36 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

She should get her friend Kanye to remix Frozen. People like him, right? Great guy?

well i would  love to hear that :Madonna003:

he maybe mess as a person but i think his music is good tho

there no feat in new remix besides her and Sickick

Maybe they finally release this vers?

Ok now, I understand that, after so many years, she's getting some good numbers and people attention and she's investing on that, at the same time, as a fan, I can't help but thinking how much time and money she's investing in promoting an old track after three years since her last release and nowhere in the horizon the hint of a real recording studio comeback ... I mean two remix videos with different rappers and maybe a third one coming with Swae Lee? :lol:  

RELEASE ONE NEW TRACK FOR US QUEEN! PLEASE, even just a recent unreleased as a bonus track for one of these Frozen remixes :pray:

She has hugely hugely hugely lost touch with the younger music consuming public. Anything that brings attention to her and her back catalog is an absolute win. The real tea however is about doing some huge gigs for little more than £50-£80 a ticket. Young folk like a gig and an experience. If she think she's gonna reconnect with the public over a few tik tok hit songs she is much mistaken. Yes it's great but  a massive greatest hits tour at reasonable prices where she gets to show her personality and blast the hits leaving everyone feeling satisfied is the real win. A huge festival performance (Coachella / Glasto) where she is completely celebrated with oodles of sing along hits would be dynamite for her profile. Focus on the interaction, the chat, the humour and the singing rather than killing herself with choreo and art pieces. It's probably something she would have excelled more at 10 years ago or even Rebel Heart era but I'm positive she still has it in her somewhere. That would be a real easy way to sell turn public opinion, create interest for the biopic, boost streaming of her back catalog and show she still has it as a live performer. No fuckery though. Pure gold. 

She's sort of back at that" performing on The National Lottery" stage. Where she really has to take a step back into the general hum drum of everyday people to get noticed again. I think it would be good for her. 

9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

She has hugely hugely hugely lost touch with the younger music consuming public. Anything that brings attention to her and her back catalog is an absolute win. The real tea however is about doing some huge gigs for little more than £50-£80 a ticket. Young folk like a gig and an experience. If she think she's gonna reconnect with the public over a few tik tok hit songs she is much mistaken. Yes it's great but it's a massive greatest hits tour at reasonable prices where she gets to show her personality and blast the hits leaving everyone feeling satisfied is the real win. A huge festival performance (Coachella / Glasto) where she is completely celebrated with oodles of sing along hits would be dynamite for her profile. Focus on the interaction, the chat, the humour and the singing rather than killing herself with choreo and art pieces. It's probably something she would have excelled more at 10 years ago or even Rebel Heart era but I'm positive she still has it in her somewhere. That would be a real easy way to sell turn public opinion, create interest for the biopic, boost streaming of her back catalog and show she still has it as a live performer. No fuckery though. Pure gold. 

She's sort of back at that" performing on The National Lottery" stage. Where she really has to take a step back into the general hum drum of everyday people to get noticed again. I think it would be good for her. 

All of this. Especially the part about ticket prices and no fuckery (not sure that's possible at this point but let's roll with it). I would throw in one free Central Park greatest hits show a la Miss Ross. Would be tremendous. 

• judas2015 changed the title to New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake