Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

23 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Looks like it says Secret as the first word of the last line of her sheets. I wonder if Act 4 has 30 songs alone, if this will be like a mega mix type of concert. That would be amazing if it were a live mega mix.

I doubt she'd close the show with Secret and I'm not seeing Secret from examination of that pic. Lastly I doubt Act 4 would contain 30 songs, even if she did a medley of 30 songs, what would be left for the remainder of the show? LOL

I'm sure we will get a medley somewhere though but it won't be a 30 song medley

11 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I doubt she'd close the show with Secret and I'm not seeing Secret from examination of that pic. Lastly I doubt Act 4 would contain 30 songs, even if she did a medley of 30 songs, what would be left for the remainder of the show? LOL

It would be great if she did the Junior Mix of Secret.

Secret during Drowned World was a snooze fest.

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

Maybe she will do all her songs. 

Look at Madonna's TRULY beautiful legs!!! OH MY AGELESS GODDESS!!! She's TRULY looking fabulous with those TRULY vivid colors!!! Her TRULY beautiful red hair and that TRULY joyful color sweater!! I just TRULY love it!!!! I TRULY can't wait her new tour!! Yeeaaaah!!!

And Look at the second photo!! Look what she has in her mouth! It's popcorn!!! YEEEEEAAAAASSSS She's still on her TRULY famous popcorn diet!!! yes!!! Go girl!!!! 

343448095_709766550945618_7524496611038159905_n.jpg

343628654_630923379051326_7636377096306475760_n.jpg

OH MY AGELESS GODDESS! Will Madonna recreate the vogue contest scene something like in the drama "pose" on the tour? That would be TRULY TRULY nice! She may bring a TRULY lucky audience and celebrities onto the stage. Just like the rebel heart tour!! And Madonna may make them voguing dance and Madonna may give them score! That would be TRULY TRULY fantastic!!! I TRULY can't wait her new tour!!!

drama pose.jpg

343407428_151123841257694_8780024040965240680_n.jpg