Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

15 hours ago, madgic2005 said:

Please no "Bitch I'm Madonna"

Bitch I'm Madonna will almost certainly be there.

I reread yesterday the list of songs she had rehearsed in April and BIM is there. I don't know if she cut it, but it was in the closing act.

But I don't know if it's a reliable source.

34 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I reread yesterday the list of songs she had rehearsed in April and BIM is there. I don't know if she cut it, but it was in the closing act.

That's because it was seemingly at the end of a page on her IG stories, but that could have been just the end of a section of the show. But it would be sooo Madonna if she concluded with BIM. 

21 minutes ago, migsou said:

things one can do:

- OPEN A THREAD for the fan fiction setlists;

- wash some dishes;

- reorganize one's closet;

- jerk off;

- not flood the "rehearsals" thread with things not related to tour rehearsals...

this list is non exhaustive

Done ✔️ 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Well, there's absolutely nothing being shared, so it's up to us fans to entertain ourselves.  :om:

Thanks for keeping it together. I don’t normally go on chat forums and I’ve only been on this one for a few days but I’m just such a fan of Madonna that I decided to try it out. I’ll come back to this specific chat on opening night when there’s something that could actually be posted about rehearsals. Lol. 

On 9/2/2023 at 2:21 PM, x.jpal said:

image.thumb.jpeg.28c49d8e18169ca4fcc6f03fab92fdcf.jpeg
What do you think? 

Honestly I got a little disappointed when you confirmed this is from your mind, cause it's exactly what I should expect from a Madonna GH Tour in M's own terms. I was so enthusiastic thinking this was the actual setlist and you could be someone from her team leaking it by design but disguising it as a "dream setlist by a fan." I would only add that M could insert, at the very end off Fever (after the "what a lovely way to burn"), the lyric "I don't wanna say goodbye to innocence" from the actually released GTI version, this would be such a triple enteindre statement from nowadays M. Bold, ironic and innocent at same time. 

Ofc my dream setlist would feature songs such as "Secret" and "Borderline," but 'tis my own dream setlist, it'd hardly be M's own, actual setlist.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Honestly I got a little disappointed when you confirmed this is from your mind, cause it's exactly what I should expect from a Madonna GH Tour in M's own terms. I was so enthusiastic thinking this was the actual setlist and you could be someone from her team leaking it by design but disguising it as a "dream setlist by a fan." I would only add that M could insert, at the very end off Fever (after the "what a lovely way to burn"), the lyric "I don't wanna say goodbye to innocence" from the actually released GTI version, this would be such a triple enteindre statement from nowadays M. Bold, ironic and innocent at same time. 

Ofc my dream setlist would feature songs such as "Secret" and "Borderline," but 'tis my own dream setlist, it'd hardly be M's own, actual setlist.

My god I love it but physical attraction is missing :eyesroll:

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Great input! I tried to balance my personal wishlist with what she could realistically do to please as many people as possible. I think there’s a decent chance we do hear Borderline. Anyways, I just created a new thread if you wanna chat there. Realized this may not be the best place for this topic since it’s not really official rehearsals talk. If anyone has thoughts on this setlist or their own ideas for the tour, please head to the thread Wishlists & Setlists. 💃🏼🪩

On 9/3/2023 at 4:03 PM, Lorx said:

Yes it was on after she finished a section of LAV inc Billie Jean I think under that was said Bitch im Madonna.

Oh course these songs can me moved around or cut (look at hold tight ect) But it was on an early list. 

Plus it mightve beet a rehearsal list for the day not an in order set list. Song 3 at the start you could only see (Remix)

21 hours ago, scallywally said:

Yes it was on after she finished a section of LAV inc Billie Jean I think under that was said Bitch im Madonna.

Oh course these songs can me moved around or cut (look at hold tight ect) But it was on an early list. 

Plus it mightve beet a rehearsal list for the day not an in order set list. Song 3 at the start you could only see (Remix)

In this rehearsal list I read BIM and Celebration were at the end 🤫

But it could be just a list for the day. And it could be fake.

I don't know if it's true, but in that case, apart from these two songs, there are going to be big suprises!

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Gorls... what is with the knee brace?! Has she injured herself already? That is not goin to bode well for the tour. I'm so concerned. Does anyone know?

0_MAIN-Madonna-in-knee-brace-in-sneak-peek-of-rehearsals-as-she-returns-to-stage-following-terrifying-health-scare Small.jpeg

She’s 65… my knee hurts when I squat for too long. It may also be precaution and support for her knee and leg.