Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

On 10/4/2023 at 6:38 PM, dankpepe said:

He also stated as someone mentioned before "not a whole lot from Confessions", which means something from Confessions is on the setlist - most likely Hung Up or Sorry

She’s prob gonna work one of those damn Sorry remixes into the show. 😭

That’s why they’ve been leaving them so prominently featured on her streaming pages! 🤪

Also to note, DrownedMadonna uses music from Live to Tell to accompany their teaser: https://fb.watch/nvaBf_CNgl/

I assume they wouldn't add that if it wasn't on the setlist

EDIT: I'm also going through the comments on their post and they state this is a "singles tour, not exactly a greatest hits tour" and they confirm the show will be more than 2 hours, then a random commenter said the "non-single track" that's on the setlist is probably Candy Shop

I hope the 3 songs they are mentioning:

Nothing really matters 

Rescue Me (Come on! It's time to give your fans what they have asked you for a long time …)

Physical Attraction 

Somebody mentioned that she rehearsed this one on previous tours, but I can’t remember which one for sure… Is it MDNA tour?? I saw a video years ago in where she is singing along in rehearsal with some fans … 

2 minutes ago, MauricioMtz said:

I hope the 3 songs they are mentioning:

Nothing really matters 

Rescue Me (Come on! It's time to give your fans what they have asked you for a long time …)

Physical Attraction 

Somebody mentioned that she rehearsed this one on previous tours, but I can’t remember which one for sure… Is it MDNA tour?? I saw a video years ago in where she is singing along in rehearsal with some fans … 

Yes Physical attraction was rehearsed during MDNA. 

I've also heard it was rehearsed for Blond Ambition and then replace by where's the party 

lot48.jpg

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

It's a greatest hits tour guys, "Physical Attraction" is not even a single. The song is good, i'm not denying, but i don't think she will take the place of a hit single for a non single. 

Finally someone with common sense.

Besides, she has plenty of other remarkable 80’s singles she can perform. Don’t understand the obsession with PA being performed - and I also think it’s a good song.