Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

13 minutes ago, adirondak said:

The only tour where he had a smaller role is Madame X. He was prominently featured in both Rebel Heart and MDNA. Everyone has a right to their personal beliefs and of any famous person I believe to support that, it's Madonna. She might debate certain things, but I can't believe she would ever fire someone over their personal beliefs. Also,  lot of things that were called conspiracy during Covid were later proven to be true. 

You may be over thinking it...

20 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes, this is my bet too.  It may mean some of the songs my be included in interludes as well.  So while we are excited to think some songs might be on this tour, they may not necessarily be performed all the way or at all as they might be part of an interlude.

I am hoping for a medley of bridges, that would be Madonna heaven and Stuart could pull it off

16 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

No it does not. Serious place this isn't it. Madonna would have laughed. Can probably catch his set at a Trump rally :laughing:

Let's not forget he played guitar for her at a literal event to raise support for Hilary in 2016. He is clearly willing to put his personal beliefs aside for her, and I'm sure she's willing to work with him whether she agrees with all his beliefs. If most people could do that we'd have a lot better world right now. 

Songs I wouldn’t mind NOT hearing — mainly in that they have been on so many set lists.

MUSIC

LIKE A PRAYER

LA ISLA BONITA

HUMAN NATURE

CANDY SHOP (although I don’t hate it nearly as much as other do. It worked really well on Rebel Heart. No sarcasm.  Best version yet.)

MATERIAL GIRL

HOLIDAY

PAPA DON’T PREACH

36 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

Music is OFF the set list?

Interesting.

That said I have seen it done oh so many time on tours and oh so well.  I’ll miss it.  But maybe it frees up a slot for something that hasn’t been done recently.

It’s been too long since I heard Don’t Tell Me.   

Music will be on the set list! It has to be

17 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I honestly can live without Music. I didn't miss it on the MDNA Tour at all. She performs that song to death, not only on tours but on TV/festival/charity shows as well. 

And dare I say, I will not be mad if she skipped LAP too but I know the audience will expect it. 

Yes, I'm the same actually - for both lol but she won't skip LAP it's too much of a general public crowd pleaser- I'm also over ROL feel like she's done that death and can never actually get into the right key for it to sound good - maybe this time will be different! 

10 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I've been contributing to the forum for the past 8+ years, sharing info and content. Just by searching through my posts or topics, you can see it yourself. Not my first time at the rodeo. :kiss2: I'm sure other people can vouch for me.

The thing is i've searched and all i could see was vague info like the show is gonna be amazing, the lightening are gonna be great, expect the unexpected, some band members but not totally, "Music" has rehearsed but it could have been discared so not sure it's still on the show... All of that could be said by anyone. No real info. The only "Info" i could find was the "What am i gonna do" clue about the 70's song, wich means it's Barry White. We'll see on saturady then if she covers Barry White. Once again i'm not doubting you have some insiders info it's just that i don't find them on the forum. I see people begging you "give us more clues, gives us more clues" but i just don't find any post where you give real precise info that's why i'm asking. 

18 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

The thing is i've searched and all i could see was vague info like the show is gonna be amazing, the lightening are gonna be great, expect the unexpected, some band members but not totally, "Music" has rehearsed but it could have been discared so not sure it's still on the show... All of that could be said by anyone. No real info. The only "Info" i could find was the "What am i gonna do" clue about the 70's song, wich means it's Barry White. We'll see on saturady then if she covers Barry White. Once again i'm not doubting you have some insiders info it's just that i don't find them on the forum. I see people begging you "give us more clues, gives us more clues" but i just don't find any post where you give real precise info that's why i'm asking. 

Just because you don’t like the reliable info that has been shared, doesn’t mean it’s not true. 

@Dazedmadonna has literally given us setlist hints BEFORE DrownedMadona even posted about it and confirmed it.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Looks like we should be getting Rescue Me I hope!

Why are you pulling these out of your ass all the time? 😂 It has been pretty much confirmed that Rescue Me is not on the setlist!

3 hours ago, stefo said:

The real setlist match now changes completely!

About 45 tracks used for a show in wich, Stuart says, about 20 are just mashed up, mentioned or used as interludes. So the main point for me becomes wich tracks will really be performed at least in half? Will my beloved Rain finally make it again on the stage? And Bad girl, Oh father, Erotica, Bedtime Story???

I assume Nothing really matters will have its place as it's been announced too theatrically for just being mentioned and Stuart talks about the motherhood and the spiritual journey as part of the narrative of the show; for this reason I think the same about the mum death track (wich I deeply hope won't be Mother and Father, wich I love but listening to Promise to try or Inside of me live after all these years ...)

45 tracks is really exciting ! 

We don't know yet, but I have the feeling that DrownedMadonna was spoiling the "main" setlist with their video teasers (the 25 songs that are not mashed up or used as interludes). We'll see.

We will have a lot to look at on stage, it's gonna be amazing !

30 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Just because you don’t like the reliable info that has been shared, doesn’t mean it’s not true. 

@Dazedmadonna has literally given us setlist hints BEFORE DrownedMadona even posted about it and confirmed it.

Why are you pulling these out of your ass all the time? 😂 It has been pretty much confirmed that Rescue Me is not on the setlist!

What are you talking about ? this has nothing to do about liking or not the info, i'm just questionning the existence of these info because i just cannot see them ! can you provide me a link to those super precise hints he gave us before anyone else ?? The thing is i cannot see any of them ! Itsn always vague info that can be said by anyone (expect the unexpected, the lightennings will be great, Music is maybe not there but maybe yes it's there...). For example, no one ever said something about a live band being part of the show or not, now Stuart Price has just said there's no live band but some live musicians will be part of the show at some moments, and just after that DazedMadonna posts about live musicians being there but not totally there ! I just want to see the precise info he has posted and of course before anyone else on the net. 

All i know is that the supposed recording we've got a few hours ago which is a medley/mashup of Burning up, Gambler, and some other songs... Matches excatly the description of Sturat Prices. It mixes several tracks in one, it uses the original multitracks and some original vocals, and it sounds amazing and super proffesionnal. DazedMadonna said it's fake but i'm not convinced, i think it's real. 

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

What are you talking about ? this has nothing to do about liking or not the info, i'm just questionning the existence of these info because i just cannot see them ! can you provide me a link to those super precise hints he gave us before anyone else ?? The thing is i cannot see any of them ! Itsn always vague info that can be said by anyone (expect the unexpected, the lightennings will be great, Music is maybe not there but maybe yes it's there...). For example, no one ever said something about a live band being part of the show or not, now that Stuart Price said there's no live band but some live musicians will be part of the show at some moments, DazedMadonna post about live musicians being there but not totally there ! I just want to see the precise info he has posted and of course before anyone else on the net. 

He posted gifs from music videos of certain songs that would later be confirmed (so far without exceptions) by DrownedMadonna in their setlist hints.

It's really that easy.

Anyway, regarding the setlist: 

What Stuart says, is that there are 25 performance slots (the regular number for most tours by major artists). Included in these 25 slots are about 45 songs (in different forms such as medleys, mashups, snippets, interludes & transitions).

So, it’s exactly what I’ve been saying from the very beginning: There are going to be A LOT of medleys or shortened versions of songs.

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

He posted gifs from music videos of certain songs that would later be confirmed (so far without exceptions) by DrownedMadonna in their setlist hints.

It's really that easy.

Anyway, regarding the setlist: 

What Stuart says, is that there are 25 performance slots (the regular number for most tours by major artists). Included in these 25 slots are about 45 songs (in different forms such as medleys, mashups, snippets, interludes & transitions).

So, it’s exactly what I’ve been saying from the very beginning: There are going to be A LOT of medleys or shortened versions of songs.

If it's gifs of Frozen or Vogue or any other obvious songs like that then it's a given for anybody that she was gonna include those tracks in the show in some form (maybe even a snippet in a medley at least). 

The only precise things i saw him posting and that will be easily verified on saturday is that the medley mashup of burning up/ Gambler etc... Is fake (which i believe is real because it matches Excatly what Stuart Prices said) and that she's gonna sing a Barry White song (the one with the line "what am i gonna do" in the chorus). 

We'll see on saturday.

16 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

All i know is that the supposed recording we've got a few hours ago which is a medley/mashup of Burning up, Gambler, and some other songs... Matches excatly the description of Sturat Prices. It mixes several tracks in one, it uses the original multitracks and some original vocals, and it sounds amazing and super proffesionnal. DazedMadonna said it's fake but i'm not convinced, i think it's real. 

Now I think it's real too and I hope it is 😍🥰

6 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

"There are live musicians that perform at different parts of the show," said Price. "But what we realised is that the original recordings are our stars. Those things can't be replicated and can't be recreated, so we decided just to embrace that."

To some degree it's unfortunate we will miss the live aspect (even though it's debatable how "live" the last couple of tours were in the first place" but to hear Stuart talk about the original stems as stars, imagine what he will do to those original bass lines. Here I go again, but stuart please give us the ultimate Like A Prayer, witch choir, synths and bass. Also one final thing, when all is said and done can we please have a good old fashioned leak of the studio versions? Thank you