Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

These are exciting times!  I love how she's managed to keep the set list top secret and we still know very little.  Here's to the show Tomorrow Night!  The girl is going to be on fire.  The world will be watching and Sunday morning, we're going to be busy reading all the press from it and all the fan footage.  Can't wait!!!!

I just assumed that DM’s daily hints were in a random order… but with rumors that Nothing Really Matters is the opening number (and it’s the first clip in DM’s first video) and that Celebration is the closing number (and we haven’t seen that clip from DM yet, presumably we will tomorrow with the final video), I’m now wondering if we’ve actually been getting the setlist in it’s proper order.

If that’s true, it’s a real interesting start to the show. Very ballad heavy, and very few hits for the general audience until Die Another Day and Ray Of Light. Can’t wait to find out!

13 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

I just assumed that DM’s daily hints were in a random order… but with rumors that Nothing Really Matters is the opening number (and it’s the first clip in DM’s first video) and that Celebration is the closing number (and we haven’t seen that clip from DM yet, presumably we will tomorrow with the final video), I’m now wondering if we’ve actually been getting the setlist in it’s proper order.

If that’s true, it’s a real interesting start to the show. Very ballad heavy, and very few hits for the general audience until Die Another Day and Ray Of Light. Can’t wait to find out!

DM did just post "If love is all we need, let the music take control, live out your fantasy here with me". If that's a clue, then I'd assume the opening set is Nothing Really Matters, Everybody, Into the Groove

Unless your theory is true, then we have:

Nothing Really Matters
Live to Tell
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day
Ray of Light

Which seems too random, making me think their clue tonight is the opening 3 songs

16 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

DM did just post "If love is all we need, let the music take control, live out your fantasy here with me". If that's a clue, then I'd assume the opening set is Nothing Really Matters, Everybody, Into the Groove

Unless your theory is true, then we have:

Nothing Really Matters
Live to Tell
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day
Ray of Light

Which seems too random, making me think their clue tonight is the opening 3 songs

Oh yes, that’s a great observation. I hope you’re right, that’s a much more exciting start than my theory 😂

The setlist is really amazing. The best setlist she done in decades. The only think is i have a hard time understanding how on a greatest hits tour celebrating the biggest hits of her career there is Give me all your luvin and not Music 🤔 it's just impossible to ignore Music, it's gotta be there one way or another. Anyone who is old enough remembers the Madonna frenzy when she released the track. Litterally everyone was wearing cowboy hats in clubs. The song was something we've never heard before,it was EVERYWHERE. It's her first huge hit of the new century. It's not a hit, it's a mega hit in her career.

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

The setlist is really amazing. The best setlist she done in decades. The only think is i have a hard time understanding how on a greatest hits tour celebrating the biggest hits of her career there is Give me all your luvin and not Music 🤔 it's just impossible to ignore Music, it's gotta be there one way or another. Anyone who is old enough remembers the Madonna frenzy when she released the track. Litterally everyone was wearing cowboy hats in clubs. The song was something we've never heard before,it was EVERYWHERE. It's her first huge hit of the new century. It's not a hit, it's a mega hit in her career.

I still have hope

2 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

It's surprising too because Music is one of her most remixed/mashed up tracks. There's so many ways it could be worked in, I have a hard time believing either the vocals or beats won't be mixed in somewhere.

Agreed, I refuse to believe there's no way it doesn't make an appearance...even as an interlude that mixes in her old hits. There's no way there's no reference to the song.