VULGAR

deathproof

On 6/11/2023 at 7:53 PM, MPowered said:

I don’t want any of these new songs on a GREATEST HITS tour. She has too many other songs that deserve a spot on the setlist. Vulgar is not one of them.

I have to agree, songs she hasn't performed in a long time like Causing A Commotion, Rain, Nothing Really Matters, Get Together - the list goes on! I would hate her amazing discography to not be heard.

7 hours ago, androiduser said:

don't forget she's #1 on the charts of "Singers with names starting with "Madon".... she just beat her own record there :lord:

Why don"t you spend your time on a singer you like ? You should most definitly seek the advice of a professional. Your behaviour is unhealthy. 

Always here to diminish Madonna's accomplishments, pissing on our parade....i can t remember which trollop you feel like you must fence for because she can't shine on her own without her fans putting other divas down ? Kylie ? Gaga ? You re a mature man, you are ridiculous. It s ridiculous enough already to be on a forum dedicated to an artist one likes, like i do here but it is imbecile for an old guy like you to lure on a forum dedicated to an artist you don't like just to bring negativity. It is all you do here, all the time. ALWAYS.  Except in your fav's thread. It s as sad as it is imbecile. Take a minute to let it sink in and realize what you do here, take a minute to really analyze the situation, anyone with a regular iq would be mortified.

7 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

The billboard chart is a joke though - I don’t know the guy at number 1 but he has around 10 songs in the chart plus Miss Swift ?!?!?

The same people saying it's a joke are the exactly same people complaining she isn't on it when she's not. Has this entered the Hot 100 yet? etc.

When she enters, it's a joke or she's only there cause it's with other artists.

Happy Hour Dancing GIF by Madonna

Whatever.

24 minutes ago, Magick said:

When is it enough, @Jackie? How many negative posts in a row from the same few people does it take to cross from "just sharing opinions" to "creating a toxic environment that drives away members" ?

I don't know exactly what this is regarding but I think you have it the other way around.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but criticizing other members of the forum is what creates a toxic environment and is most likely to drive people away.  Anyway, Vulgar is a cute song :)

7 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

I don't know exactly what this is regarding but I think you have it the other way around.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but criticizing other members of the forum is what creates a toxic environment and is most likely to drive people away.  Anyway, Vulgar is a cute song :)

You don't? I'll show you. [Please do not take this personally]

luckypierre78 is never gonna be a good member. 

Look at luckypierre78, he's so niche. 

Ugh, luckypierre78 hasn't even reached 31 posts.

luckypierre78 only reached 32 posts because of that avatar...

Oh, please, luckypierre78 will never get to 40 posts.

luckypierre78's reputation is 76?! Oh, that's only because they changed the rules recently.

Flop, you sheeple can lie to yourselves all you want, but luckypierre78 is such a waste of space.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING MADONNA DOES...

Now you know what this is about.

3 minutes ago, Magick said:

You don't? I'll show you. [Please do not take this personally]

luckypierre78 is never gonna be a good member. 

Look at luckypierre78, he's so niche. 

Ugh, luckypierre78 hasn't even reached 31 posts.

luckypierre78 only reached 32 posts because of that avatar...

Oh, please, luckypierre78 will never get to 40 posts.

luckypierre78's reputation is 76?! Oh, that's only because they changed the rules recently.

Flop, you sheeple can lie to yourselves all you want, but luckypierre78 is such a waste of space.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING MADONNA DOES...

Now you know what this is about.

I don't know... one seems like a subjective opinion about art and the other seems like personal attack against members of the forum.  It's ok if people have opinions we don't agree with!  That fosters discussion about a topic.  The moment it gets to be about a member of the community is when it seems like it turns "toxic."  They seem very, very different to me, but that's also my opinion which should also not be taken as fact :).

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

The billboard chart is a joke though - I don’t know the guy at number 1 but he has around 10 songs in the chart plus Miss Swift ?!?!?

The billboard chart is what it always has been. A chart of the most commercially successful releases of that week.
It was never meant to be a reflection of your personal taste in music. Self involved much?

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

The current system is very strange and most likely bound to change anyway cause currently it is way too easy to inflate streaming numbers and sales.

Toilet Swiffer is a prime example.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

The billboard chart is what it always has been. A chart of the most commercially successful releases of that week.
It was never meant to be a reflection of your personal taste in music. Self involved much?

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

The same people saying it's a joke are the exactly same people complaining she isn't on it when she's not. Has this entered the Hot 100 yet? etc.

When she enters, it's a joke or she's only there cause it's with other artists.

Happy Hour Dancing GIF by Madonna

Whatever.

Thanks guys.  Billboard is what it is. It might not be perfect, but it works the same for all artists, not just for certain artists some here don't like, thinking they are cheating the system.  Simply put, the chart reflects the most popular songs or artist's of the week. It always has. It's crazy to NOT include streaming numbers because that is how most people consume music these days.  Back in the day, many complained fans of artists were buying multiple copies of their favorite artists to fluctuate the charts in their favor.  Some claim, artists paid radio to play their music more, etc.  The list goes on how over the years, artists were able to find ways to chart higher. It's no different now.

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Why don"t you spend your time on a singer you like ? You should most definitly seek the advice of a professional. Your behaviour is unhealthy. 

Always here to diminish Madonna's accomplishments, pissing on our parade....i can t remember which trollop you feel like you must fence for because she can't shine on her own without her fans putting other divas ? Kylie ? Gaga ? You re a mature man, you are ridiculous. It s ridiculous enough already to be on a forum dedicated to an artist one likes, like i do here but it is retarded for an old guy like you to lure on a forum dedicated to an artist you don't like just to bring negativity. It is all you do here,all the time. ALWAYS.  Except in your fav's thread. It s as sad as it is retarded. Take a minute to let it sink in and realize what you do here, take a minute to really analyze the situation, anyone with a regular iq would feel mortified.

Don't say retarded please:  imbecile, idiotic, dense, bovine, vapid, cretinous.. there are choices

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Why do you have to rape everything I say on here ? Self involved much too ???

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic