Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

34 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

So far the tour has been announced as postponed not cancelled. The dancers are getting accommodation and maintenance. It's an expense & tedious for them if they won't be working. Quite logical that while they tour dates now need to be rearranged they tell them to go home and wait.

When the dates/ tour situation is back on plan, they just need to take a plane.

Madonna has been through several health issues in the past, thing needed to be postponed, moved around etc..

It' doesn't look as a serious health issue. It all depends of how much rest she needs before going on tour.

She will be taking antibiotics for at least 10 days, and they will monitor that after that she will get proper food and rest.

If you don't heal properly , it will crawl up back later in the tour.

Everything so far looks pretty standard, I can't understand the  rage and irrationality of some people.

At least in this forum there are not people who think that M is dead and they don't tell us 😂😂😂😂😂😂

48 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Yes and no.

A stay in ICU for days is not standard and it's serious enough, even though we don't have details of what really happened and it's all tabloid speculation apart from Guy's Instagram post.

We can expect everything from the first US leg postponed to all the rest of the year cleared. No one knows at this moment how serious it is or her current condition. All we know is she's recovering. But f**k the tour, her health is the main priority right now.

I was in that situation before . I had an appendicitis that i ignored during the day and took as a food poisoning. I ended up with a peritonitis when the whole thing burst. I was rushed into the hospital in an ambulance at 3am, with high temperature, weak and vomiting bile. I couldn't stand by myself. I can't remember half of it. But after I've got treated and they stopped the infection to go into my blood I was fine. One week resting in the hospital.

My cousin had similar issue but in went into her blood, she got tubes, and lots of attention , 2 days with breathing support. After that she  just needed time to rest.

Infections are a problem when the are not treated but it sounds like that's exactly what they did.

34 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

One would think her own fans would hope the tour is happening soon, cause that would only mean she's doing well healthwise and she got the ok from doctors to do it. But no, let's just hope everything is canceled! Either you must be a psychopath or just bitter cause you don't have tickets to the show.

There's a bunch of longterm fans who didn't buy tickets as they anticipated disaster. They are thriving right now since they think this means they were right all along and that they won't be missing anything. They're the same types of people that go to movies or shows with their pen and notepad nitpicking at everything.

7 minutes ago, LoveSong said:

It's getting a bit morose here, so for some light entertainment....

So, Madonna goes into hospital, and it goes something like this:

MADONNA: Well doc, Give It 2 Me. Is it my Heartbeat? Fever? Am I heading into a Ghosttown? I feel like I'm Burning Up. Tell me doc, what's Inside Of Me? Is it time to Take A Bow? Do I need Holiday? No, wait, Don't Tell Me!

DOC: Calm down Madonna. I know you like to Express Yourself, but come on, Keep It Together! 

MADONNA: Arghh I'm Going Bananas, I Know It, I've only got 4 Minutes to live! I wanna Live To Tell, I wanna Die Another Day, I just need One More Chance, You'll See! I Promise To Try.

DOC: Would you please stop Causing A Commotion and just Hold Tight!

MADONNA: Argh I Can't Stop! I'm Addicted! Bitch, I'm Madonna! I know what you Think Of Me, you think I'm Crazy, that I'm just a Material Girl who always wants More and always out for a bit of Hanky Panky, that I'm a Bad Girl and just a Girl Gone Wild; a bit of an Unapologetic Bitch sometimes. Why's It So Hard to see I'm just Living For Love?

DOC: We're going to give you a sedative.

MADONNA: (under sedation) Be... Careful...With...My...Heart...zzzz

Surprised you didn't used the most obvious one...

A bacterial... a bacterial... a bacterial girl

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There's a bunch of longterm fans who didn't buy tickets as they anticipated disaster. They are thriving right now since they think this means they were right all along and that they won't be missing anything. They're the same types of people that go to movies or shows with their pen and notepad nitpicking at everything.

Si

I just can’t with the “I want her to cancel everything” “I rather have her in a rocking chair” “she’s done enough already” “just like MJ” “I knew it” 

ffs bitches she’s Madonna she’s alive when she creating and being worshiped by millions. I’ll know she’s ok when she starts working again (obviously she could be a little stubborn, but that’s precisely what took her to the superstardom status she posses). 

43 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I was in that situation before . I had an appendicitis that i ignored during the day and took as a food poisoning. I ended up with a peritonitis when the whole thing burst. I was rushed into the hospital in an ambulance at 3am, with high temperature, weak and vomiting bile. I couldn't stand by myself. I can't remember half of it. But after I've got treated and they stopped the infection to go into my blood I was fine. One week resting in the hospital.

My cousin had similar issue but in went into her blood, she got tubes, and lots of attention , 2 days with breathing support. After that she  just needed time to rest.

Infections are a problem when the are not treated but it sounds like that's exactly what they did.

Thank you. ❤️

9 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Si

I just can’t with the “I want her to cancel everything” “I rather have her in a rocking chair” “she’s done enough already” “just like MJ” “I knew it” 

ffs bitches she’s Madonna she’s alive when she creating and being worshiped by millions. I’ll know she’s ok when she starts working again (obviously she could be a little stubborn, but that’s precisely what took her to the superstardom status she posses). 

And then they try to pretend they care about her happiness and health :lol: 

Madonna would be SO unhappy if she couldn't do the tour or keep on performing.

51 minutes ago, LoveSong said:

It's getting a bit morose here, so for some light entertainment....

So, Madonna goes into hospital, and it goes something like this:

MADONNA: Well doc, Give It 2 Me. Is it my Heartbeat? Fever? Am I heading into a Ghosttown? I feel like I'm Burning Up. Tell me doc, what's Inside Of Me? Is it time to Take A Bow? Do I need Holiday? No, wait, Don't Tell Me!

DOC: Calm down Madonna. I know you like to Express Yourself, but come on, Keep It Together! 

MADONNA: Arghh I'm Going Bananas, I Know It, I've only got 4 Minutes to live! I wanna Live To Tell, I wanna Die Another Day, I just need One More Chance, You'll See! I Promise To Try.

DOC: Would you please stop Causing A Commotion and just Hold Tight!

MADONNA: Argh I Can't Stop! I'm Addicted! Bitch, I'm Madonna! I know what you Think Of Me, you think I'm Crazy, that I'm just a Material Girl who always wants More and always out for a bit of Hanky Panky, that I'm a Bad Girl and just a Girl Gone Wild; a bit of an Unapologetic Bitch sometimes. Why's It So Hard to see I'm just Living For Love?

DOC: We're going to give you a sedative.

MADONNA: (under sedation) Be... Careful...With...My...Heart...zzzz

Not you leaking the tour setlist! 🤭 

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Was talking to mum about her…

she said: well, fans should be thankful she’s still around doing her best and she thinks she should just cancel everything and enjoy her life… making small parties at her house and screw fans 🤣😭 

Mums always know best!

Madonna wouldn't cancel a tour even if she had to come back as a ghost to perform. After 40 years y'all still don't know the woman? :Madonna006:

Imagine how much is at stakes, how many contracts and people are involved. It is not just "Let's push the tour for next year". Dances, Staff, companies involved may have other commitments then. And that's leaving out the part of booking arenas and so on.

I think what Guy said was enough for now. He made it clear that the tour won't happen as it was planned. He can't sort things from night to day by himself and they are probably waiting her to get better to sort things out.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic