Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

ICU on the street and you walked on by.

She's gonna be fine and being with us in venues in a few months, sharing our energy, will boost her wether it's in a month or 6. She must be devastated and angry because rescheduling must be a lot of stress and pressure and the idea of postponing a tour she has been working on for more than 6 months, let alone cancel it, won't help her health to improve. Only positive vibes.

On 6/30/2023 at 7:32 AM, LongIslandTea said:

Aisha :lol:

Yeah, it's her.

On 6/30/2023 at 10:57 AM, LongIslandTea said:

ANYONE who's sane is able to tell these are nothing but bullshit.

She needs help... ASAP.  :lol:

True. But at this point, it seems like she genuinely believes all of her allegations and accusations. That woman has been at it for much over a decade.

Now, if you've got some popcorn...

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna_sends_her_vile_cult_members_to_engage_in_attempted_sexual_assault_criminal_stalking_and_harassment.htm

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna_escalates_her_psychotic_criminal_behavior_property_destruction_trespass_stalking_hacking.htm

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna_lawsuit.htm

@Ayham @Brendanlovesu1 @Prayer  @SuperBicycle

4 hours ago, LoveSong said:

It's getting a bit morose here, so for some light entertainment....

So, Madonna goes into hospital, and it goes something like this:

MADONNA: Well doc, Give It 2 Me. Is it my Heartbeat? Fever? Am I heading into a Ghosttown? I feel like I'm Burning Up. Tell me doc, what's Inside Of Me? Is it time to Take A Bow? Do I need Holiday? No, wait, Don't Tell Me!

DOC: Calm down Madonna. I know you like to Express Yourself, but come on, Keep It Together! 

MADONNA: Arghh I'm Going Bananas, I Know It, I've only got 4 Minutes to live! I wanna Live To Tell, I wanna Die Another Day, I just need One More Chance, You'll See! I Promise To Try.

DOC: Would you please stop Causing A Commotion and just Hold Tight!

MADONNA: Argh I Can't Stop! I'm Addicted! Bitch, I'm Madonna! I know what you Think Of Me, you think I'm Crazy, that I'm just a Material Girl who always wants More and always out for a bit of Hanky Panky, that I'm a Bad Girl and just a Girl Gone Wild; a bit of an Unapologetic Bitch sometimes. Why's It So Hard to see I'm just Living For Love?

DOC: We're going to give you a sedative.

MADONNA: (under sedation) Be... Careful...With...My...Heart...zzzz

I'M CRYINGGGGG

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

The dancers are going home for the moment:

https://twitter.com/under_pleasure_/status/1674934888187981825

Makes absolute sense, even if the tour started in late August (which I doubt), what's the point in having a whole team of people seated doing nothing for a month and a half.

I agree.  It sounds like it may be a month or so before they might be back at work.  I hope that doesn't put too much stress on them financially?  Not sure how this works out for them in a situation like this?

It's weird to read those who are saying. "she should just cancel the whole tour".  Ummm why?  While we shouldn't take what happen too lightly and expect she needs some time to mend, it doesn't mean she'll ever get back her stamina, etc.  She's 64... not dead. There are people touring much older than her who has have had illness in the past, and still keep working.  Some work when they are still ill.  I believe Freddy Mercury did.  And people forget even when people suffer from illnesses, it doesn't necessarily keep them from working.  Some are able to work through. Pains might come in waves.  Anyway, the point is, it's not like she won't get better eventually.  This idea, "she should scrap the tour and be done with it" is silly.  First off, she and all involved are going to do everything they can to keep the tour going or they are going to lose a lot of money.  So cancelling would be their very last option. 

And I agree, we need to be patient for updates.  What the media is saying is sketchy and as usual hyperbole for clicks.  I'm still going by Guy's statement. After all, he's her manager.  Of course, I don't expect him to keep us updated or spill all the details.  It's not his job to do that, nor is it really our business. He stated enough that needed to be said.  He said, she was sick, in the hospital and things will have to be put on pause for awhile.  That doesn't mean "cancelled".  At the same time, he stated they are expecting a 'FULL RECOVERY".   That doesn't mean tomorrow, two weeks from now or even a month from now.  It just means, depending on her situation, she eventually will get back to normal. 

All this, "I knew this was going to happen!" attitude is just tiresome.  NO ONE knew this was going to happen.  It's unfortunate.  And it's understandable why some may have had doubts, with her issues on last tour, but we are dealing with a whole different issue here.  It's part of life.  I'm sure many of us had times where it was one thing after another happening. 

So yeah, the tour will start at a different date.  Other dates will be rescheduled, but expecting to know that now is nearly impossible because rescheduling takes time.  To secure venues can take many months, so I'm sure her team is scrambling trying to piece it all together.  Wanting the info now, is just not going to happen, because there is nothing to share other than what exact dates will be postponed, but it doesn't mean they'll know when it will be rescheduled.  I'm sure they are trying to secure new dates, before making something official.  That's professional.  If they stated, something now with just telling us what dates are postponed then we'd have people complaining they didn't tell us when it will be rescheduled. 

What we should be concerned about is Madonna's health.  Our tickets will be redeemed on another date or if not refunded. It's not the end of the world if you can't make the rescheduled date.  And it does suck for those who may put traveling plans and accommodations in place already.  Hopefully, those people got refundable options or insurance to guarantee a refund.  But life happens, it could be worse and you traveled already and it's the night of the concert and it's cancelled.  Still, that's life.  Things happen.  Madonna is the last person to purposely cancel to annoy her fans.  We know her enough that she prefers to go on at nearly all costs. She was in agony those months on Madame X and while some dates were cancelled in the last minute, but again, she had every intention to go on that night.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

This sounds like psychosis in the true medical sense of the word. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Getting a bacterial infection?

I’m apprehensive to make any comments on this situation since we know so little. 
But she did say that for MXT she went against medical advice and didn’t take the proper measures to recuperate which aggravated her condition severely. 
Going by that I’m assuming she did the same. Pushed through it and maybe not even asking for medical advice since a bacterial infection can seem like a common cold or fatigue. 
Time will tell. I’m sure she’ll share more about it at some point. 
For now I just hope she’ll be cautious and not rush to get back on tour before she’s fully recovered. 
Maybe she’ll take this time to work on a future album

Those who keep saying "Well... I knew this would happen!!!" think they're soooo clever. :Madonna056:

People are quick to say she didn't take her body signs seriously and that it's all her fault that this happened. WTF??? Even if that was the case, do you really know? What's the point of blaming her just to say "I knew it!!!

I can very well imagine what these fuckers would be saying now if it was indeed "only" a fever and cold and we got like 3 shows cancelled.

This woman cannot win with these losers. Ever.

17 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Those who keep saying "Well... I knew this would happen!!!" think they're soooo clever. :Madonna056:

People are quick to say she didn't take her body signs seriously and that it's all her fault that this happened. WTF??? Even if that was the case, do you really know? What's the point of blaming her just to say "I knew it!!!

I can very well imagine what these fuckers would be saying now if it was indeed "only" a fever and cold and we got like 3 shows cancelled.

This woman cannot win with these losers. Ever.

What interests me is the assumption she had ignored the signs when they have no idea she really did.  Besides, how many of us can say we've had a cold or something aching, etc, and thought to wait it out?  Most people don't just drop everything when they feel ill.  Many do think, it will pass. Besides, "signs" can be deceiving.  There are so many minor things that happen to people that easily pass that have similar "signs" to bigger issues.  With Covid, we all know that many of the signs were quite common to other non-threatening viruses, colds and allergies.  It's easy to to think an on going pain could be something serious when it could been something as simple as stress or over exertion and the list goes on.  Some bacterial infections spring on people and before you know it, it's serious.  

The point is, there's no reason to assume blame on her when we can't be sure, especially when we have no idea what the bacterial infection was.  Of course, she is stubborn, but many of us are.  Many of us try to rationalize it as nothing serious or it will pass.  Most bacterial infections cannot be ignore for long anyway before one is in serious condition.  A simple bug bite can bring on a bacterial infection and I'm sure many of us have been bitten by bugs and brushed it off as nothing and usually nothing came of it.  Then I'm sure some have done the same, and then it did turn into something serious. 

Anyway, I'm just happy she's home and hopefully resting. 

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

Madonna at the ICU - One Night Only

ACT I: The Last Rehearsal

1. Wearybody / Musick
2. Burning Up / Pulse Gone Wild
3. Frozen / Fever (with samples from Hot 'n Cold)
4. Rescue Me / Strogue
5. Bedtime Story

ACT II: The Dream

Medecín - Interlude

6. La Isla Bacteria
7. ColiDay / Cancellation
8. Hung Up on Bacteria
9. Bacterial Gwwoorrlllll! / Causing an Infection
10. Drug You Up

ACT III: The Hospital

Doc Control - Interlude

11. Like a Patient
12. Open Your Mouth / Into the Throat
13. Lucky Star / Beautiful Surgeon
14. Die Another Day / Doctor Don't Preach
15. Love Infusion

ACT IV: The Therapy

Drug Store - Interlude

16. Biotica / Justify My Cough
17. Secrete
18. Take a Dump / The Power of Anti-Byeotics
19. This Used to Be My World Tour
20. Like a Vaccine

ACT V: Recovery

I Don't Tour I Sleep - Interlude

21. Ray of Light
22. 4 Months (to Recover)
23. Lazy for You
24. Don't Tell Me (to Sit)

ACT VI: The Return

Sorry - Interlude

25. Give It 2 Me
26. Bitch I'm Madonna

😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

OMG, and I thought I was obsessed by Madonna. Almost sorry I clicked on those link, though thankfully seems to be no advertising on them....

The author of that blog seriously needs help...

I can't help but shake the feeling that something seems 'off', what with the timing and what we've observed in recent times.

Could this health scare be the manifestation of what so many fans were concerned about over the past year re painkillers?

Tour rehearsals have been going on for quite a while now, and it's hard to forget her uncharacteristc joke on Fallon last year.

28 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I can't help but shake the feeling that something seems 'off', what with the timing and what we've observed in recent times.

Could this health scare be the manifestation of what so many fans were concerned about over the past year re painkillers?

Tour rehearsals have been going on for quite a while now, and it's hard to forget her uncharacteristc joke on Fallon last year.

Why can't you just accept what's been said without implying some weird conspiracy theory?  Why look for something you have NO IDEA what YOU'RE talking about. It's weird how you constantly are trying to find a negative in everything.  There is no freaking way, Madonna would want this tour to be postponed, rescheduled, etc.  She had a lot riding on this tour.  She loses more from canceling dates, than just going on with the tour. :sad:

16 minutes ago, tscott said:

Why can't you just accept what's been said without implying some weird conspiracy theory?  Why look for something you have NO IDEA what YOU'RE talking about. It's weird how you constantly are trying to find a negative in everything.  There is no freaking way, Madonna would want this tour to be postponed, rescheduled, etc.  She had a lot riding on this tour.  She loses more from canceling dates, than just going on with the tour. :sad:

Why can't you accept that people have their own thoughts and feelings that might extend beyond your own?

Did I say that my thoughts and feelings were rooted in fact? Nope. So, why are you getting so upset?

Perhaps go look up the definition of a 'forum' before you come at me with your whinging.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Why can't you accept that people have their own thoughts and feelings that might extend beyond your own?

Did I say that my thoughts and feelings were rooted in fact? Nope. So, why are you getting so upset?

Perhaps go look up the definition of a 'forum' before you come at me with your whinging.

I didn't question if you had the right to a certain opinion or what the purpose of a forum is.  Your reply (I quote) is a cliche' to those who challenge opinions.  You seem to think anyone who challenges you must not understand the "difference of an opinion" or how a forum works. All at the same time, you didn't even acknowledge what I stated and challenged you with.  You simply went on the defense in able to say whatever you think you are entitled to.  Certainly, you have every right to your opinion, but remember when you state such at a public forum, consider people WILL challenge your opinion. It doesn't mean they are "upset", not  acceptance of other opinions, or not understanding of how a forum works.  It simply means, they are challenging your actual statement! :)

With that said, let's get back to what you originally stated, you vaguely assumed that "something is off" and further assumed that it has something to do with "painkillers" that some fans are concerned about. Sorry I've not seen an abundance of concern about that???  Please explain and show me such concern you brought up?

To Re-iterate, I'm NOT upset.  It's just clear to me that the majority of your posts come off as if your doubting Madonna and those who who doubt in anything she does.  I'm surely not the only one who see this?  Again, you are free to your say.  Say what you want, but know that there will be people who may challenge your postion, and it doesn't mean they are "upset" or whatever assumption you come up regarding their comments.

Love and smooches  XOXOXO!! :):kiss2:

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

#ConspiracistManifesto

Over It Ugh GIF by Madonna

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic