Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

5 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

See, you don’t have a counter argument to what I’m saying. And it’s because you know there’s a non-0% chance that what I’m saying could be true.

Well either way it's the wrong place and time to be saying it so maybe just drop it. We heard your and @dankpepe's theory now, we don't need to hear more.

56 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

It's probably time to lock this thread............

Kinda sad isn't it?  It's usually the same people who come in and just start spitting out weird assumptions which are trying to purposely make her out as some deranged lunatic with a drug problem that wants to cancel any appearance she is soon to take on.  Hmmm?  40 years plus, pretty much proves that theory wrong!! 

Worse, they are eroding the belief the general public has in her professionalism. Her very work ethic is what they are questioning. I do not think we should take this lightly. They are portraying her as someone who can’t be left in charge of her own health let alone a world tour. This is damaging to her not only personally but  it also damages her credibility and could limit the power and influence she has as an artist. 

Just to reiterate, the reason I posted the Like A Virgin MTV performance picture is to dispel this conspiracy theory (that is carelessly being thrown around ) that Madonna is displaying weird behaviors post COVID. My point was she’s always been weird ( I mean that in a loving way) . That is her personality. She’s always been kind of goofy . And I have always loved that about her. So, let’s not do this pre/post COVID personality change analysis, cause she’s always been the same. And such speculations could have unintended negative implications as I have explained in my earlier post. 

I love Madonna like she is part of my family, In the back of my mind I do fear that this had nothing to do with a bacteria infection and it scares me. I don't feel this way because of anything she has done over the last couple years. My thinking is just all the pressure she must be under to put on the kind of show that she always has now that she is 64 years old. That along with the long hours of rehearsing could have just been to much for her. My mother had a nervous breakdown when I was around 6 years old and I will never forget coming home from school and not being able to wake her up while she was sleeping on the couch. She did eventually wake up and I found out years later that she had a nervous breakdown just from all the stress she was going through at the time. I have a ticket to see her in Tampa in Sept which will be my first time seeing her so I am excited about that, I am 61 years old have not seen a live concert in over 20 years so I not only am I excited I am also nervous as fuck about it, I know some of you are going to want to beat me up but I am just being honest here.

25 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I love Madonna like she is part of my family, In the back of my mind I do fear that this had nothing to do with a bacteria infection and it scares me. I don't feel this way because of anything she has done over the last couple years. My thinking is just all the pressure she must be under to put on the kind of show that she always has now that she is 64 years old. That along with the long hours of rehearsing could have just been to much for her. My mother had a nervous breakdown when I was around 6 years old and I will never forget coming home from school and not being able to wake her up while she was sleeping on the couch. She did eventually wake up and I found out years later that she had a nervous breakdown just from all the stress she was going through at the time. I have a ticket to see her in Tampa in Sept which will be my first time seeing her so I am excited about that, I am 61 years old have not seen a live concert in over 20 years so I not only am I excited I am also nervous as fuck about it, I know some of you are going to want to beat me up but I am just being honest here.

Oh I know to well about overthinking everything and ending up being scared and unsure because of it... but when we focus to much about it, talk about it etc... it just grows and grows in our mind and imagination (I have OCD, problems easily grow in my head)... and in the end we know nothing about what is going on with Madonna... we know what we are being told... no use in stressing our-self out with imagined stories that we make up in our minds...

My husband and I are planning to see Madonna in October, we have even rented a place to stay for a week... but no clue how it will end... maybe we will be able to see the concert, maybe we will cancel everything, or maybe we will end with a holiday without a Madonna concert...time will tell... most important thing is that Madonna take care of her health...

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic