Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

If she was intubated (which is very likely when one ends up in the ICU) that is very straining on a person’s esophagus and vocal cords. 
On top of that she probably looks weak and very tired. 
Think about how a video like that would look from a PR standpoint. 
The first video she’ll post will be highly publicized and picked up by every news outlet and over scrutinized by everyone. 

But that is what I meant. There are different types of batterial infection: some are cured with antibiotics, takes long to recover, but she could still say something herself, while the worse ones may lead to intubation...

I’m genuinely concerned about her health,  just like most of us, but I kinda wish her team was a little bit more concerned and compassionate about our situation as fans too. Specially for the fans that made arrangements for the July shows.

We were so close to see her videos, costumes, setlists; etc during opening night 😔 

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

Surely it's positive if Rocco is back in England? it may just be a long road to recovery now and we all need to be patient. I bet the Madonna business factory is working over time, this was a mammoth 80+ date world tour due to kick off within a few weeks, scheduling must take ages to be redone, booking venues, staff may not be even available for rescheduled dates especially if the whole tour is moved it must be a massive headache, there is so many factors and not just a simple case of booking a venue. 

Is Rocco back in the UK?

That photo he posted was from last month.

5 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

I guess this health scare and postponement/cancellation drama will ultimately become the death sentence to her already fragile reputation in the live music and touring industry. It will only become more difficult for her to sell tickets in the future and she will probably be reduced to a Janet or Mariah level act.

She just sold 1.2 million tickets with a “fragile reputation” for one of her most successful tours ever, so that narrative is a little bit old man. 

1 hour ago, DaddyZ said:

I come in here to check for updates and I honestly don’t understand the need to speculate and make up stories. Feels like an utter waste of time to me. But whatever you guys need to do to cope, I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have to agree. I see no point in saying like...ohhh maybe this happened, or maybe that happened, or repeating trash from the tabloids where it's like "a source said", etc. It's pointless, and I don't think it helps any of us really. If anything I think it can make some of feel even more worried than we already are.

5 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

image.png.ce5f3a0f6f59fe3842761a486b8b8869.png

I've said this before knowing anything and Guy's statement, because for a lot of us it was obvious that she's not well since some years at least. And it's not my personal opinion, it was OBVIOUS, and I think it's more responsible to admit it, than living in denial, asking her to dance more like if she's a funfair monkey or selling more, or making more records, or making more vinyls. or justifying all the BAD surgeries that she and her doctors did to her body. 

But I will stop here, because the other day I had angry people here asking how much I've spent on Madame X Tour (wich I didn't buy any tickets lol) and if I sued her because she cancelled it on the same day of the concert, and telling me to f*ck off. 

I prefer the whole Celebration Tour cancelled, despite I have good tickets, the money back for everyone and she having a happy and healthy life out of all this craziness. She gave us much, that she deserves the best and a good rest. 

Only a professional and good statement, no details needed of how she feels. 

I think that nothing good will come from a reschedule, and we will see more drama if that happens. 

Sorry if I sound negative, but all of this comes from a deep love to her, and her career. I would'nt be the person that I am today without her, like most of us. 

Bravo my Great friend !!👏👏👏

16 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

There aren't any private events for the foreseeable future on the Nassau Coliseum website, which is a hint at the status of rehearsals right now, unfortunately.

When/if rehearsals start up again they can always find a different rehearsal space if they need to

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m sure you’re not the first

I was scrolling through her following list and saw it! 😂 it’s dead since forever. Wondering if people still buy products from it. 💀 btw saw this account. Imagine if it’s her private account with her x at the time. 👀

https://instagram.com/chat_noir35?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA== 

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I was scrolling through her following list and saw it! 😂 it’s dead since forever. Wondering if people still buy products from it. 💀 btw saw this account. Imagine if it’s her private account with her x at the time. 👀

https://instagram.com/chat_noir35?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA== 

Interesting…. That account is definitely something…. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic