The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:

If you arrive early the line should be alright. Usually ziggodome puts barriers on both sides so the line is controled and secure. You can easily hop over the fences to use the bathroom in the shopping mall close to ziggo. The social control in the line normally is very strong so people will let you leave and enter the line again if you use the same spot. Inside Ziggo there are lockers and also a free coat check but if you have GA tickets I would go straight to the floor to secure a good spot. If you are in company of a friend, one of you could always go back to put your stuff away. Take into consideration that the Dutch in general are a bit more direct and assertive so you have to stand your ground a bit but should be alright.

Unfortunately I decided to sit this one out (literally, I have seated tickets for December 1) but seeing the show really close in Antwerp I'm a bit jealous of everyone on the floor.

Thank you so much 

Are the lines long at coat check? 

Can we put our jacket maybe in a locker? Isn't that faster?

And what about toilets at the floor section? I come with 2 co workers and one sometimes has a weak bladder, are there enough toilets? Or is that a disaster lol...

Sorry for all those questions... 

37 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

And what about toilets at the floor section? I come with 2 co workers and one sometimes has a weak bladder, are there enough toilets? Or is that a disaster lol...

the toilets are not an issue, I went to the toilet a few times before the show without any waiting

heya Maddy peeps,

I'm from Australia and i'm really contemplating coming to my first ever Madonna tour and the only time i have to see her is in Inglewood at the Kia forum next year in March, can you give me tips on the best way to see Madonna and get a good experience, best seats to try and get, im deciding to go on the Thursday and Saturday and lastly can i trust the Ticketmaster's reseller tickets i can get on there or can you recommend other sites to get good tickets please?

She's mentioned many times that her first performance was Burning Up on guitar at GBGB's. That's a lie isn't it? As far as I know she was a drummer but she never learned to play the guitar until 2000. Also Burning up was definitely not her first performance in the 70's lol also she was not homeless.

Her story is already impressive, she doesn't have to embellish it so much

14 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

She's mentioned many times that her first performance was Burning Up on guitar at GBGB's. That's a lie isn't it? As far as I know she was a drummer but she never learned to play the guitar until 2000. Also Burning up was definitely not her first performance in the 70's lol also she was not homeless.

Right, even when she performed Don't Tell Me on David Letterman in 2000/2001, she said "I just learned how to play guitar"

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

She played guitar for a time in the late 70s/early 80s. Steve Bray wrote in the liner notes of that Pre-Madonna release that she played rhythm guitar on “Laugh To Keep From Crying”.

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Nope! She learned guitar in the early 80's. She played guitar when she was in her short lived band Emmys! 

8 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Thank you so much 

Are the lines long at coat check? 

Can we put our jacket maybe in a locker? Isn't that faster?

Normally it goes quite fast, but I have never put my jacket away when i was on the floor as I was always too anxious of getting a good spot. But if you are with three I would just find your spot and let one person check in the coats afterwards or find a locker (you can always go back to your spot if you have someone there) same goes for drinks etc. During the concert the toilets mostly are not that crowded. On their website you can see where the lockers etc are

https://www.ziggodome.nl/info/lockers

3 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:

Normally it goes quite fast, but I have never put my jacket away when i was on the floor as I was always too anxious of getting a good spot. But if you are with three I would just find your spot and let one person check in the coats afterwards or find a locker (you can always go back to your spot if you have someone there) same goes for drinks etc. During the concert the toilets mostly are not that crowded. On their website you can see where the lockers etc are

https://www.ziggodome.nl/info/lockers

What did you do with the jacket? 

Anyway thnx for all the answers 

9 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I think she's talking about electric guitar when she talks about her early days. Then she's learned acoustic guitar early 00's.

9 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Right, even when she performed Don't Tell Me on David Letterman in 2000/2001, she said "I just learned how to play guitar"

she told a like back in 2001, even mary gabriel on her book reported that she learned how to play when she was in The breakfast club. She also play keybord sometimes.

10 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

As others have said she did learn some guitar back then. But there’s no way Burning Up was the song she played in her first ever performance.

She was homeless though. She was staying with the Gilroys in an abandoned synagogue, then living in a rehearsal space, later on living with Camille Barbone and so on…. So yes, she was homeless.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)