The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

How can you be sold out of tote bags on opening night? I carried my merch wrapped in my coat like a hobo all night. Thankfully the street shirt crew had some very cute Madonna totes after the show. Interesting hoodies too with the original tour agenda out on the streets. 

The show was fab, I teared up during Live To Tell. The boyfriend was cute, took a second to recognize him. My favorite part has to be Ray Of Light, holy shit was that thumping. She seemed to have some ear/monitor issues but she was in great spirit. I Love New York was super fun too, a little screamy rock n roll moment. I liked the MJ part it was cute but it was kinda not the best Like A Virgin. Stuart Price is a fuckin’ genius the music was so beautiful - can’t wait tonight for the merchless experience! 

also my cheap seats were hilarious i had like 30 rows to choose where i wanted to sit. 

26 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

People in the comments on that i love new york performance 🙈 it's like eurovision all over again... 

But Rolling Stone magazine gave a fantastic review of tonights show, even praising her vocals, ( to me tonight are her weakest vocals) so slay.. 

And on tiktok live nation shared a video saying they are still dancing after Madonna's epic show, and the comments are great. 

So even her worst date imo gets praise, thats how good the show is... 

Slaydonna 🔥

1 minute ago, DJ N A said:

Or we just show up at a later time like most of us have been doing since Drowned World....... I expect it and plan accordingly.

I only came early last night in hopes for the Stuart DJ mix experience but the Honey Dijon experience was fantastic! The little half hour/hour after she ended, not so much.

56 minutes ago, stefo said:

madonna-tour-opener.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&cr

This pic from the Rolling Stone review is pure joy  :broken:

I also want to add that the mash up Burning up/I love NY could be just a special treat for the NY crowd, we'll see if she's gonna keep it in Washington.

EDIT: I still did not have time to watch this, I'll do it in the evening BUT THIS can't be missed 

WTF??? AHAHAHAH...that's not true. Backing vocals for some tracks, including Nothing Really Matters, were re-recorded by Kiley Dean and Munchie Lanz, as stated by them

Donna, Niki c'mon nasty girls...

2 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Every single show has four or five 4K cameras filming at all times.

We know those cameras are feeding the live screens each night but we have no idea if all that material is being kept after and/or storaged.

No one from the team has indicated so, it's just fan guessing so far.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

We know those cameras are feeding the live screens each night but we have no idea if all that material is being kept after and/or storaged.

No one from the team has indicated so, it's just fan guessing so far.

They did the exact same thing for Rebel Heart Tour but with less cameras. That's why the Like A Virgin section of the RH bluray had her with multiple outfits/hair/hats. It's not a stretch to say that they are keeping the footage like they have in the past. Why wouldn't they?

Concert filming has evolved past the one or two night recording that it used to be. I guarantee you that they are saving this footage for use later and will only film what needs to be supplemented for broadcast. It's cost-effective and smart and exactly what Taylor/Beyonce just did.

3 hours ago, chaseturtle said:

Question, about what time did she come on? Traveling from Florida for the show, and want to make sure I don’t miss anything. I’m not worried about how late she comes on, just don’t want to get to Brooklyn 3 hours early lol.

thank you :-) 

About 10:45pm.  Going back again tonight....will let you know if it changes.

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

WTF??? AHAHAHAH...that's not true. Backing vocals for some tracks, including Nothing Really Matters, were re-recorded by Kiley Dean and Munchie Lanz, as stated by them

Donna, Niki c'mon nasty girls...

I don't think it was rerecorded, I am pretty sure they are the original backing vocals...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)