The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

39 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

She said she felt like throwing herself out her hotel window in Atlanta during the speech before Express Yourself tonight. She said sometimes you just feel that low.

Wonder what’s really going on lately :frown:

Oh my God, really? It all seemed to be going so well on stage till a few concerts ago ...

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The speech was very grim and somber I’ll give my thoughts tomorrow I have an early flight back to reality. Night night 

Totally agreed. It was sad. 

On a more positive note, made eye contact with her during Burning Up, and she spilled her water on me, so tonight was heavenly otherwise :drama:

Wow! I had never seen this. I love it!. I can say that I completely understand Madonna because, like her, I also easily lose patience when people take so long to fulfill our requests or desires because for us time is valuable and seeing how things are not done instantly naturally exasperates us.

In this case she has many people at her service who should be attentive to fulfilling all her wishes and seeing how things do not go the way she wants must be totally exasperating. I can put myself in her shoes in this particular situation.

It is hard to show up for yourself and to learn to parent your inner child when you come from a background of trauma. If she suffers from claustrophobia and panic attacks, clearly her trauma is considerable and she’s been on a long journey toward mental wellness. I can relate, and I am moved by her extreme honesty. She’s clearly been going through some trauma activation since her illness and this speech serves as a reminder that she deserves kindness and compassion. It’s obviously hard for her to be vulnerable, and so for her to be that honest in front of 20,000 is significant.

It's both heartbreaking and empowering to me that she's sharing this. Her strength is much more felt, palpable and impressive, when you know what she overcomes in order to be what we all see. I love her so much and I'm so proud of her. And I think that being this open (both in her speeches and in her performances about traumatic events) can be healing for her.

16 minutes ago, Debord said:

The whole point she makes in that speech is that life is ups and downs and that's being human, and she lifts herself up and gets on with it cos she's an artist. Folk responding to it with "omg something is wrong" need to stop being so melodramatic.

Exactly and to be honest she's most probably sick of the Tour now She's always said her favourite part of her touring is the beginning and the very end, she can see the end is in sight but she's having to deal with these few shows now up to Rio. I bet Rio she will be on cloud 9

That is kind of funny. When I pointed out that her behavior at the Tampa show was unusual and weird, I was laughed and mocked at by some dull and stupid people who mistook themselves for being smart and witty. And look at them now. everyone is arguing, worrying about what's going on with Madonna. And to defend her strange behavior, those dull people are writing long, boring essays about Madonna as if they were the person who knew her best personally. LMAO.

Edited by I am madonna (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

That is kind of funny. When I pointed out that her behavior at the Tampa show was unusual and weird, I was laughed and mocked at by some dull and stupid people who mistook themselves for being smart and witty. And look at them now. everyone is arguing, worrying about what's going on with Madonna. And to defend her strange behavior, those dull people are writing long, boring essays about Madonna as if they were the person who knew her best personally. LMAO.

No, a couple of folk are wondering "what's going on" and everyone else is perfectly normal and enjoying the clips of the show as it approaches its end.

And ofcourse, Belgium media picked up the drama allready. Tommorow it will be the dutch media all over my facebook with dutchies reponding what a bitch she is. As long as it's negative they are quick to post. 

https://www.hln.be/celebrities/madonna-dreigt-om-show-in-miami-stil-te-leggen-geef-me-respect~a58e2371/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

So 4 shows seen and it keeps getting better 

For the AC worriers she thanked everyone that helped her last night to accommodate to her needs 

She’s not that horrible horrible person @scionand @eXtremeOccidentwarned us about. 

I don’t have to turn in my fan card this time fiuuu

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

When celebrities come forward and let the public know about their mental health issues in my opinon it's definitely empowering and courageous. It helps to humanize the person who we've put on a pedestal and often think they're an unstoppable force when that's not the case at all

Exactly 

My guess is this is something that is been taken care off by her, her family and team. ❤️👑🙏🏼

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Is it me or did Ricky gets a little bit TO excited after his lapdance 😅?.. He even put that plate on it to hide it... or am i seeing it wrong lol... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5fNh4XOlT8/?igsh=dmk2MmZyamh3aXBx

Anyway, such a great Vogue Guest 

I think it's just his pants, but it could be... 😅😋

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Is it me or did Ricky gets a little bit TO excited after his lapdance 😅?.. He even put that plate on it to hide it... or am i seeing it wrong lol... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5fNh4XOlT8/?igsh=dmk2MmZyamh3aXBx

Sooo true !!!!! Damn lol ! I see the same as you !!

Ps: did they sang "Be careful with my heart" together ? 😋