Britney Mentions Madonna 17 Times in New Book

RUADJAI

4 hours ago, Ayham said:

I’m not excited about this at all… for me this woman is over. She better retire and stay away from social media. Xx

If Kylie's planning to do vicariously an album per year, she could give us the opportunity to "wake up from the spell she casts at us lovers" and retire too...

If you say nonsense, may I say it too?

Britney & Christina are slightly older than me.  I always liked Christina more than Britney (looks, attitude and voice)and actually thought she had more in common with Madonna.

But Britney and Madonna have always long sincerely loved each other and I think there's something to be said for that.  I'm not surprised Madonna has a big part in her book 

17 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Britney & Christina are slightly older than me.  I always liked Christina more than Britney (looks, attitude and voice)and actually thought she had more in common with Madonna.

But Britney and Madonna have always long sincerely loved each other and I think there's something to be said for that.  I'm not surprised Madonna has a big part in her book 

Same here. Reading the audiobook right now (Michelle Williams was a great choice). Madonna is heavily featured in very positive light; it's clear Britney still looks up to Madonna a great deal and sees her as a mentor.

I read that almost all of this book was ghost written and it rewrites a lot of history based upon what the ghost writer thinks is more of a sensational spin.

The people who were Britney Spears' handlers (odd, why does someone have handlers?) have given her so much lithium and drugs during her life, that I doubt she could write a book.

10 hours ago, dankpepe said:

I read that almost all of this book was ghost written and it rewrites a lot of history based upon what the ghost writer thinks is more of a sensational spin.

The people who were Britney Spears' handlers (odd, why does someone have handlers?) have given her so much lithium and drugs during her life, that I doubt she could write a book.

Um isn't basically every celebrity memoir ghostwritten and contains sensational bits that are more or less close to the truth?

On 10/24/2023 at 6:22 PM, dankpepe said:

You read that where? From whom?
Why People choose to believe this without any real evidence whatsoever other than "I feel she's crazy because she's posting a 15sec video of herself dancing with underwear and not using make-up the way I want her to use on instagram".

The world, society, well... humanity is really doomed.

7 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

You read that where? From whom?
Why People choose to believe this without any real evidence whatsoever other than "I feel she's crazy because she's posting a 15sec video of herself dancing with underwear and not using make-up the way I want her to use on instagram".

The world, society, well... humanity is really doomed.

From various news sources such as: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/sam-lansky-britney-spears-ghostwriter-b2433069.html

I never said anything about her Instagram videos. You were the one who said that