Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

i don't understand why there is no ghosttown and where is hold tight with the big drums like the promo video ?

opening is really great !! , not a fan of the tracklist of this tour but still i can't wait to see her live  :tongue:

maybe a weird quastions but where is the best view standing for pictures and making video's , she preforms everywhere hahaha with the catwalks  :smile:

is the best view close to the mainstage ?

There is always a DVD/Blu-Ray.  Don't expect it until late 2016 at the earliest with hopefully another large release event for that.

This show is spectacular.  We can't police negative constant comments as technically they are allowed.  But everyone else who is very much excited, just do your best to not buy into the negativity.  Don't give negative thoughts free rent in your mind.  

BIM you need to chill out, maybe take a break from the internet and stop with the personal attacks on people, and i am not past my prime, am 22 years old and been a fan for 10 years so stick that in your pipe and smoke it

so stick that up your ass oops pipe and smoke it, byotche :lol:

It tends to be my positive energy being wasted on things that always come out shit.

agreed

you can't be a troll

don't buy the dvd then

what's your problem???

:OML:  :OML:  :OML:

ahahahahhahahahhahaha

ooo// hahah :lol:

Posted Image

oooo// :lol:

@@Fighter can you ban this person already? Posted Image

we should seriously think about that possibility, ma' am :coffee: I really mean it btw I laugh my lungs out when gretchen gifs are shown :Madonna017:

There is always a DVD/Blu-Ray.  Don't expect it until late 2016 at the earliest with hopefully another large release event for that.

This show is spectacular.  We can't police negative constant comments as technically they are allowed.  But everyone else who is very much excited, just do your best to not buy into the negativity.  Don't give negative thoughts free rent in your mind.  

I see that dvd/blu-ray as a farewell to Live Nation - me thinkes :bananawave:

Yeah, just block the people who annoy you.

totally agreed - were here to be happy and a lot, ma'am