What do YOU want her to do next?

Now that the tour is over, she will undoubtedly take a few months off to rest before starting her next project. What would you personally like her to do next? New album? Focus on completing and releasing long-awaited reissues? Biopic? Another leg of the tour? 

I personally think she should finalize the next 2-3 reissues while supervising during the her break. Approving the remaster quality, packaging, and tracklists. Then focus on recording new music to be released before the end of the year. And to push things further, extending the Celebration Tour into next year featuring a few new songs. 

I don't think that she will extend the tour, it had enough dates already, for half a year, and it had it's great bang effect with the Rio show wich everyone is still talking about. Also enough of 4 decades nostalgia! New things! 

I think she will have a deserved break of a month, and maybe return to write music and start to listen and search for producers. The usual cycle of 3 years before everything starts again! 

She deserves a break. She nearly died and as soon as she was given a couple of months of rest, she was right back at it.  She deserves some time to herself.  Spend time with the family away from all the noise.  She should take a long vacation.  Come back this fall, with the release of her Celebration Tour on streaming platforms (maybe a physical format at some sort?) and start recording a new album. I don't expect any thing new from her in the sense of new music or album until next year some time.  Meanwhile, we can only hope Warner is planning to roll out a fabulous expanded re-issue of Like A Virgin in celebration of it's 40th anniversary. 

Most of all, she deserves a long break and then come back strong with new music.  :party:

I want her to do more celebration dates like for example in Asia and Australia, however I doubt. Then maybe focus on finishing the tour video before the end of the year… screening in cinemas WW! 😃

A whole image makeover, which hasn't happened for, like, 10 years. A new album, with a whole new sound and... a role as an actress in someone else's movie. She hasn't acted since 2002. And, last but not least, I want her old face, and I mean it in both ways

I think she will rest for the whole summer and be back in late autumn with the Celebration tour official release, then I hope she'll be in the studio for a new album, maybe ready for the 2025 autumn/Christmas season. I can't see her touring again in the near future honestly (and I'd neither like her to do so: stop nostalgia and keep in mind people enthusiasm about the old material for the next tour). At the same time I don't imagine her having a very long stop either. We'll see, for now this era has definitely been one of the major highlights of her career imo :broken:

1 hour ago, Joseebus said:

I definitely want her to rest, but I desperately want new music. I'd love her to be able to focus all of her creative energy into making a new album now that she won't be pressured to build a whole tour around it.

hey can you share all the paintings used during BIM?? PLEASE <3

I don't care about reissues at all at this point, I don't care about any vinyl repress, about biopic or anything 

Just take a rest for a bit, and then give us a new music, mother! I would be fine with an album, EP or even single, I just need to hear something new! It has been way too long since Madame X