Post Madonna Fan Graphics and Art

Voguerista

the one with a penis and a ring is the besets :P moon might be a good idea for BTS, so all 4 are circled shaped?

And here are the ones I have finished thus far (Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Hard Candy, and MDNA):

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

Also, I could really use some suggestions for American Life, still having trouble deciding what to do for that one!

I made this poster for the Bercy concert :D

(If you like it, you cand download it in HQ in the link below)

Posted Image

http://oscarpclemente.deviantart.com/art/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Paris-Bercy-521829617

This is AWESOME!!! Could u make one please for the BCN show?? Thank u thank u thank u!!!.

the one with a penis and a ring is the besets :P moon might be a good idea for BTS, so all 4 are circled shaped?

Thanks....but that's a nose/nose-ring...It took me a while to land on an image for Bedtime Stories, because the most prominent image in my mind from that era is the Human Nature video, but I'm already planning on using a mask and riding crop to represent the Erotica era, as you can see in my thumbnails. So I landed on the nose/nose-ring imagery, another fan mentioned it, and it does strike me as something distinctive of that era. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok. i'm just an amateur, it's been a while since i used photoshop, but i have this idea and i wanted to share it with everyone here so, here is it:

Posted Image

Please, don't be mean with me, i'm only human hehe ;´( 

Opnions are accepted (by the way, this is hard because english isn't my first language). Thanks! n_n

Ok. i'm just an amateur, it's been a while since i used photoshop, but i have this idea and i wanted to share it with everyone here so, here is it:

Posted Image

Please, don't be mean with me, i'm only human hehe ;´( 

Opnions are accepted (by the way, this is hard because english isn't my first language). Thanks! n_n

It's lovely!

• 4 weeks later...