Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 hours ago, FallingInLove said:

There are fans (without "" "") that just don't like everything she does, how she looks or presents herself now. I guess a lot of us could show our faces and asses... :Madonna038:  My goodness, is that what counts?!

The people judging Madonna on those things can answer that question best

13 hours ago, moloko said:

What do you guys think?? Do you agree? 

Candace Owens might be the morons genius but I partially agree with her. Yes Madonna needs genuine love and do feel sorry for someone trapped in their own little bubble of enablers but I don't think the fact she is in her 60's has anything to do with why or why not her behavior should be labeled as embarrassing.

Those pointed Balenciaga boots that she's in love with lately are so unflattering. They're probably worse than the platform crocs. Balenciaga just might really be a social experiment now. They produced hideous clothing and shoes just to see if people will actually wear it and they get celebs to peddle their mess. Ever since Demna became the creative director the quality has gone downhill.

2 hours ago, Desolation Row said:

Candace Owens might be the morons genius but I partially agree with her. Yes Madonna needs genuine love and do feel sorry for someone trapped in their own little bubble of enablers but I don't think the fact she is in her 60's has anything to do with why or why not her behavior should be labeled as embarrassing.

She is only chiming in on what many others have said for clicks. And she is in no position to comment on anyone's choices when her own choices in her life are more tragic than anyone you can name. Candace Owens is somebody I feel deeply sorry for. I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna sees this and has a field day with it.

21 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

Those pointed Balenciaga boots that she's in love with lately are so unflattering. They're probably worse than the platform crocs. Balenciaga just might really be a social experiment now. They produced hideous clothing and shoes just to see if people will actually wear it and they get celebs to peddle their mess. Ever since Demna became the creative director the quality has gone downhill.

That's so easy to say when we can't see your own boots!

I dare you to post some pics of your boots so that we can critique them and see how you like it!

The audacity of some people to comment on another person's aesthetic!

Wink, wink.

1 hour ago, Vogue Italia said:

Those pointed Balenciaga boots that she's in love with lately are so unflattering. They're probably worse than the platform crocs. Balenciaga just might really be a social experiment now. They produced hideous clothing and shoes just to see if people will actually wear it and they get celebs to peddle their mess. Ever since Demna became the creative director the quality has gone downhill

I like the boots. But I’m shocked by the prices of that label.