• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

I think she had corona in like February or March? 

I do note that in December at my show she was complaining about being cold while we were sweating. She even put a coat on, so I think she was under weather well before catching corona. Which tells me she was already facing a weakened immune system ahead of Corona.

14 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I do note that in December at my show she was complaining about being cold while we were sweating. She even put a coat on, so I think she was under weather well before catching corona. Which tells me she was already facing a weakened immune system ahead of Corona.

Yup at mine too in Dec. the theater was like 100 degrees too

9 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

She's likely reshooting for close-up shots, which she did for the Confessions Tour. 

This is my first time hearing this. I don't remember re-shoots for the CT, but we knew they recording a dress rehearsal without an audience a day or 2 before the actual filming specifically to get close up shots. Are you sure you're not getting it confused? 

3 hours ago, felipe929 said:

Wasn't that after the tour was cancelled? When she started that quarantine diaries thing?

No, she said she had COVID during the tour. She mentioned how many of the crew members were sick and they thought it was just a bad flu. I believe it was during the London shows. 

16 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

No, she said she had COVID during the tour. She mentioned how many of the crew members were sick and they thought it was just a bad flu. I believe it was during the London shows. 

I think it was Paris. No one was sick in London, except maybe Francesca Dardani who played violin who was the only one not to hang out with the fans outside the Palladium, but I suppose it was flu. At the beginning of February there were only a few cases in England, especially one in Brighton: I know because I went there on that exact day! Paris in March was already a out of control.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
21 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

This is my first time hearing this. I don't remember re-shoots for the CT, but we knew they recording a dress rehearsal without an audience a day or 2 before the actual filming specifically to get close up shots. Are you sure you're not getting it confused? 

Sorry, I phrased it wrong. I just meant that capturing additional footage for close-up shots is something that she's done before, I wasn't referring to specifically doing re-shoots after the tour ended. 

38 minutes ago, Theo Delaebi said:

Here’s hoping that by “shortened” she meant they got rid of most speeches and kept all songs intact BUT she also said it’s gonna get even shorter so I don’t know.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she cut a song or two to better fit the narrative and get her message across to the GP.

Anyway, can’t wait to see it, and whatever she decides to do I know I’m gonna love it.

On the bright side, looks like she’s done with reshoots, and the edit is almost there 🙌🏻

Bring it on M!

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Well hopefully they cut out parts like papa and express yourself and the polaroid because those don’t really add to the show. The polaroid part was like 8 mins at every show. 
Well at least we know she didn’t cut out Future because she spent time reshooting it! @Andymad

Well I believe Papa Don't Preach was performed at any of the European shows. And I agree about the useless Express Yourself a capella part and the Polaroid. Even the beer bitch segment should be chopped. I'm totally fine with a 90 minute concert as long as no songs were cut and just the speeches were. 

4 minutes ago, xavier said:

How can she preview the show for friends, but have been shooting additional footage just a few days ago

they shot and edited all that , inserted it where need and finished it in 2 Days, for her to preview it for friends 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If it's only few additional scenes, so it takes only less than a day to edit it in. So it's possible. 

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

Oh boy. Here we go. RRBEL HEART TOUR DVD FLASHBACKS. 😩

I am just hoping that they just trim down the speeches but NEVER the songs. I want to hear Papa Don't Preach live.

I am sorry but Papa don't preach won't be there anyway because it was not performed in Lisbon. It was only performed in the US.

• Enrico pinned this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic