Madame X Tour DVD

11 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

We could hope for something as beautiful and elegant as you made. You should definitely contact her team!

Though knowing her she'll see this and say "That's the one!"

Aldo is the biggest scammer (using other people's pics/backgrounds from movie posters/etc) when it comes to his work, and his art is mediocre at best. I honestly don't know she likes his work so much when there's MANY fans that are much more talented than him.

8 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Aldo is the biggest scammer (using other people's pics/backgrounds from movie posters/etc) when it comes to his work, and his art is mediocre at best. I honestly don't know she likes his work so much when there's MANY fans that are much more talented than him.

Absolutely! Hardly “art” imo. Just a bunch of filters and letters. I could come up with something similar on Instagram.

I vote for the other design posted above. So classy, plus it really evokes the theatre-like and mysterious qualities Madame X was supposed to convey. 

On 10/20/2020 at 1:15 AM, luluthecat said:

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide??

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

Stunning! Elegant! I love it, you're very talented! I  will use the same image for my iTunes Library when the dvd come out

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 10/20/2020 at 12:15 AM, luluthecat said:

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide??

I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.

mxcd.jpg

This is my favourite cover art, and I really hope the final product is something like this! 

OMG. Dead at these covers. The Living For Love recreation of MX is perfect! You win!

To be honest, to troll her we should use a live photo from MDNA or RHT and just put the MX logo. Remember she had the knack of using old photos from previous videos or shoots for single arts. Bad Girl, Rescue Me, etc.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic