Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

14 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

Gee, ya think maybe they are all a wee bit bitter about it?  ;)

Lol no, I'm more than happy with the B&W cover and have said so before. I'm also not losing any sleep over it, but it's perfectly relevant to talk about it here - it's not like I'm stalking his Instagram and saying "It sucks!" :poo: Nonetheless, congratulations to Aldo (I even thought that when Bitch I'm Madonna's cover came out, and that one was really not too my taste either), but still don't like the design.

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Dear Aldo,

many thanks for your nice post!

This forum is very free and while this is good, of course it's easy that people discuss heavily on every subject. Sometimes it's challenging.

I suppose you already faced criticism in your IG by the very opinionated Madonna fans, but I hope you didn't feel unwelcome here, because this would make me sad as a moderator.

I hope you will share your stories with us. We recently welcomed @Brendonshayart so it would be so nice to know more of your experience. Please feel free to create a new thread like this one and I promise we will make sure the discussion is polite.

I hope Aldo reconsiders. The silent or quiet majority would love to hear such stories.

1 hour ago, Markdonna said:

Are there really a bunch of people on here who have actually made Madonna covers for Warner Brothers?  Please enlighten me if so.

9 hours ago, Markdonna said:

Congrats on doing a Madonna cover.  Something NOBODY else here will ever even come close to doing.

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/32597-art-for-madonna-brendonshayart-ask-me-anything/

57 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I know they aren't on here but when Madonna performed at the G.A.Y. Club in London on November 19th, 2005 to promote her Confessions On A Dance Floor, Mad-Eyes webmaster Bart and his photographer friend Marcin were there and took some photos.

single_sorry_original.jpg

The original picture from the performance at G.A.Y. Londonsingle_sorry.jpg

The single cover of Sorry, reworked by Giovanni Bianco

Technically this was the first time Madonna used a fan picture from a fan / fansite as a single cover.

Congrats to all fans who have had their work chosen by Madonna. Not many people can say this has happened

Well done to both @Brendonshayart and Aldo

@Aldo and @Brendonshayart deserve the love! Amazing work on FEL. :D

On 8/26/2022 at 4:42 PM, LongIslandTea said:

I dun get it. Didn't lots of our members post about the Spotify version 1 month before the release? And the Rhino link was posted many times. Dun understand how you can miss it. You can try discogs or wait and see if Rhino will restock.

rhino.com

10 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

And you’re still here. Unfortunately for us. 

One could say the same about you, posting incessantly every time you disagree with someone and then blocking every time they don't answer how you like. If you had it your way, everyone in here would have a smile slapped on their faces at all hours. Thank god for sensible moderators.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic