The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I know it's a 40-year celebration tour but there's something about this time, the whole thing feels like something very BIG! The interest, the buzz, the anticipation, the tension, the excitement, the setlist... It hasn't been like this for many years out there. 

Even my friends that don't like her or paid no notice before know this is coming and one wants to come to see what the fuss is about.

Last time it felt like this was around the Blond Ambition tour which felt like a huge deal where the world was watching and she was the biggest star.

I really hope it goes well for her and its the success she deserves. And it reinstates her in the general public as the unstoppable successful legend she is.

And I can't believe it's a matter of days away... 

7 minutes ago, stevemic said:

I know it's a 40-year celebration tour but there's something about this time, the whole thing feels like something very BIG! The interest, the buzz, the anticipation, the tension, the excitement, the setlist... It hasn't been like this for many years out there. 

Even my friends that don't like her or paid no notice before know this is coming and one wants to come to see what the fuss is about.

Last time it felt like this was around the Blond Ambition tour which felt like a huge deal where the world was watching and she was the biggest star.

I really hope it goes well for her and its the success she deserves. And it reinstates her in the general public as the unstoppable successful legend she is.

And I can't believe it's a matter of days away... 

Well we just have to thank the remanescent fansites to not count on "Beautiful Sinners" anymore, well, almost to not count on them *blink of an eye*

12 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’m sick of this AI rubbish 

While I am not fond of AI, I can't deny the images created are very stunning.  The AI in these pics may make it all look plastic and fake, but it also gives one a very good idea how she could look in a similar way.  One can look at it as how an artist sketches out possible looks for the tour.  They tend to be just as embellished looking as well.  But can you really deny how stunning she could look, modeled off of this creation?

It's meaningless in terms of reality, I agree. At the same time it's something curious you find around and that sometimes can give a starting point for the imagination. I thought those were well done so I shared them. Nothing more than a suggestion :cute: 

23 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’m sick of this AI rubbish 

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Same. But we better get used to it. It’s only just beginning.

lol I know right! Agree with the above. It can be used to brainstorm ideas with costumes etc when AI fully starts to “take over” an artists work then that where I draw the line. 
Just like Botox, a little here and a little there 

Do we think the tour will be extended to other continents?

I think they are waiting to see what the reception is and how healthy and strong she is on this tour. If she is fine and back in shape and the reviews are amazing, I can see her touring for pretty much all of 2024. South America, Australia, Asia. As long as she takes breaks and takes care of herself. There's too much money to be made with this tour to just ignore.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic