The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

13 hours ago, Andymad said:

I don’t know why I’ve been so hard pressed all these years with the middle part. I do really like the more fluffiness of it, but flat and in braids, while probably easier to manage, drives me LOL.

I wish she’d embrace her side part, that style frames her face SO well and to me gives her a more in-charge dominating look. I’ve always loved a side-part on her. But I really do love this colour on her 100%.

I wish big or bigger hair would come back. Bring back volume. Everyone’s hair looks so dead and boring. And that same hairstylist was responsible for all the horrible granny hairdos and now there are actual grannies out there with better hairstyles. A new stylist would work wonders for her. I guess she wants to keep the one who’s willing to paint in her dark roots. :Madonna052:

1 minute ago, Robertthenurse said:

Imagine that happened and there is a whole new setlist -- I'd die lol

I’ve already said this is my last tour… so whatever comes next year or after I won’t see. 

I’ve always said I want one big concert blowout with Greatest Hits and then to draw a line… so my shows this year are that for me…. 

Unless she does EU summer stadiums that is 😁

3 minutes ago, scion said:

I’ve already said this is my last tour… so whatever comes next year or after I won’t see. 

I’ve always said I want one big concert blowout with Greatest Hits and then to draw a line… so my shows this year are that for me…. 

Unless she does EU summer stadiums that is 😁

We always say that but it's like opening the packet of doritos just to have one or two :D

28 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

My theory is that if everything goes according to plan, she will do like S&S tour and double up next year. But adding countries they didn;t do this time.

If the tour is well received, I think that would be a fantastic idea, even more, it would be financially beneficial to Madonna.  I know some fans are still on the fence (not me) regarding this up and coming tour, but I can see a few things preventing people in going right now, like her habit of being late, and concerned the set list might not be to their liking.  I personally am not worried about the set list because I'm sure she'll have a majority of classics, and it won't upset me if she included a couple songs some don't consider her hits.  Also, if she did extend her tour like with the S&S, she could alter the set list again to include any songs she and fans might enjoy.  I'm up for whatever she decides to do.  Though, I think it's in her best interest to make this tour a huge success and concentrate on performing the most classics she can. (but it's impossible to satisfy all).  Not only that, try to keep the tour light and fun.  Stay away from politics or huge dividing issues this time around. Just perform like she did with her first couple of tours, where hit after hit was performed. 

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

The internal struggle of wanting but not wanting to read periodicals; fan reviews, or look at photos and videos of the tour is gonna be my biggest challenge. 

I prefer to know all the details.  Her shows are so involved and going in I know I will miss so much.  I rather know what I'm looking for and even then the whole live experience is far better than any review, photo or fan recording or even pro footage.  I guess if I knew I could afford multiple shows, I would allow myself to be surprised more, but I'm not that fortunate, so I prefer to get spoiled before hand. I'm never disappointed by doing so.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic