The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

2 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yes they didn't mention Death Row records or his assault of women - this was clearly an attempt to make the Grammys more diverse 

and beyonce thanked them queers but forgot to mention that she just came back from that country where they kill them but oh well she looked great and vacuous gheys ate it up -and her fake tears too-

Let other people enjoy fame as well. It is hiphop's 50th anniversary. it makes sense to do sth for whatever Dr he is.

Nothing can nor will dim Madonna's greatness. Not every single award show will or should  bow down to her.

She just appeared and that is it. people did not go crazy. That is it. 

To those who say "She looked bored, uncomfortable, or feeling uneasy because of her face job..."  Just a recommendation, avoid psychoanalysis or Freudian analysis of her every single move.

Maybe she just had intestinal gas or her underwear was annoying. Who knows! Or the better, it is just her!

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, mazzona said:

feeling uneasy because of her face job...

I have to disagree. Her face work seems more subtle if that makes any sense. I think her slimming down a bit has toned down the need for her to filter her IG videos. And in her thank you video she was her true self no grillz or FaceTune. I think she’s happy with how she looks. The event however, she ABSOLUTELY could not be bothered. And that’s a slay.

11 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Also, QUESTION,

HOW she appeared on the show, is that a management thing? She obviously seemed to show up for that one moment. Why couldn’t they mention her embarking on a massive world tour or say something about it? Who wrote this shit? At least the got the backdrop right.

What do you mean?  The host who introduced her DID mention her embarking on a world tour called "Celebration" celebrating 4 decades.  Even mentioned she was the ultimate queen. 

5 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Oh. My speakers did cut out. Hah. Well that’s great then! Anyway lmfao

Yeah, she got a great applause as well when she came on.  I'm not getting the same feeling as some others posted, saying she looked out of sorts.  Sure, it wasn't some huge epic moment, but I wasn't expecting such.  She looked and sounded great.  She delivered a nice speech and went on her way.  I think where she was standing probably was an issue for the crowd and I agree they seem to be a little off. 

43 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yea, that crowd wasn't excited, what a boring lot!

Apart from the epic performance from Sam Smith/Kim Petras the whole awards was woeful.

Harry Styles did not deserve album of the year. Ridiculous.

Madonna did well , her best award show appearance in years but the stage setup and audience made it a non event.

26 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Apart from the epic performance from Sam Smith/Kim Petras the whole awards was woeful.

Harry Styles did not deserve album of the year. Ridiculous.

Madonna did well , her best award show appearance in years but the stage setup and audience made it a non event.

Yea totally, she looked amazing - they crowd was giving her nothing - like nothing - just radio silence - she's like, this is where you make noise lol 

I am seeing all the comments and so-called news articles taking about her face and appearance. I am very much disgusted by all those bullying rooted in sexism and misogyny. 

once again she is taking the heat, and  it would not be okay to bully celebrities because of their age and appearance 10-20 years later. 

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic