Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

35 minutes ago, gafuller said:

She’s 65… my knee hurts when I squat for too long. It may also be precaution and support for her knee and leg.

I hope that is all it is

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Sports medicine babe. And also, she's been wearing those for years. Nothing new. 

Really? Like before Madame X Tour?

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Calm down. It’s a knee sleeve. She’s been seen wearing them for like a decade or more. It’s for compression, increases the blood flow around the knee.

Okay that's comforting.

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I hope that is all it is

Really? Like before Madame X Tour?

Okay that's comforting.

Don’t worry or don’t worry too much as others have mentioned this has been a constant on rehearsals and tours for a very long time.

Which in the end is obviously a problem, big or small we don’t truly know.

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

She should replace the knee what is she waiting for 😉

I used to work in Orthopaedics, and the general consensus is that while a hip replacement is a fairly fast recovery, a knee replacement takes far longer to recover and longer still to actually 'feel like a knee'.

Madame X may prefer to persevere.

Dear MadHOEnna,

if you're really wearing that ugly ass tired corset again after using it for everything in the last 2 years, from getting groceries to using it as a mop for the floor, I can give you something from my wardrobe. I assure you it would work better.

Yours disgracefully, Andreo xoxo

8 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Dear MadHOEnna,

if you're really wearing that ugly ass tired corset again after using it for everything in the last 2 years, from getting groceries to using it as a mop for the floor, I can give you something from my wardrobe. I assure you it would work better.

I screamed about the “MadHOEnna” ahahahahah 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

Dear MadHOEnna,

The corset she's always wearing is also not the right size, and it doesn't flatter her beauty at all. It creates the appearance of saggy skin and excess fat, when in reality, she has flawless skin

IMG_20230906_151155_969.jpg.80621372c0e28150c12e31ca3b27bfcb.jpg

Nothing can deny that Madonna has faced knee problems for the past twenty years.

Really looking forward to her tour, I don't wanna see videos, the only spoilers I want are setlist (Opening Song , if what I read is correct it will be great) and costumes, hope they're gonna be amazing.

Matters most to me in this situation is her remarkable resilience, steadfast in the face of these enduring challenges, I'm sure she's doing an incredible show.

21 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Is it me or the rendition of Crazy For You of the Celebration Tour is likely to sound like the one at the Rebel Heart tour?

Based on that video of one of the dancers...

Celebration rehearsals: 

Rebel Heart (the beginning of the song): 

The arrangement seems a little different to me, but the RHT version was already great, so if it's going to be similar I will be happy!

On this video it is a semitone higher than the RHT version

2 hours ago, Lorx said:

The arrangement seems a little different to me, but the RHT version was already great, so if it's going to be similar I will be happy!

On this video it is a semitone higher than the RHT version

How can you tell what the arrangement is from a 10 second clip? The only thing we can surmise from the 10 sec rehearsal clip compared to the RHT version is that they both use the same pad/synth - which is from the original version anyway.

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

How can you tell what the arrangement is from a 10 second clip? The only thing we can surmise from the 10 sec rehearsal clip compared to the RHT version is that they both use the same pad/synth - which is from the original version anyway.

IIt will be similar, but the tone is different. I don't hear the guitar.

7 hours ago, Lorx said:

Nothing can deny that Madonna has faced knee problems for the past twenty years.

Really looking forward to her tour, I don't wanna see videos, the only spoilers I want are setlist (Opening Song , if what I read is correct it will be great) and costumes, hope they're gonna be amazing.

Matters most to me in this situation is her remarkable resilience, steadfast in the face of these enduring challenges, I'm sure she's doing an incredible show.

You could share what you have read or do you like to tease?