Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

28 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Yeah think Japan is very strict with the exclusive rights of things used advertise their products.

Causing A Commotion, Spanish Eyes (which was likely going to be a single instead of Oh Father or Dear Jessie) and Spotlight also never received official music videos and were all used for Japanese ads. It's a bit of a strange "coincidence". True Blue was also used and that video had a bit of strange history and was rarely shown on TV as far as I know.

It's an interesting theory but I don't think this is the case. Not only was True Blue shown everywhere outside of the US there was a commercial done for Mitsubishi with La Isla Bonita. Many of the commercials don't feature Madonna lip syncing so it is likely they didn't even know which songs would be used when they were filmed. They later chose the songs to incorporate according to what ended up becoming a single.

And the reason why Oh Father was chosen as a single was because David Fincher wanted to direct a video for that song specifically.

15 minutes ago, DanM said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyHbYMPqD0R/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bedtime Story is sooo confirmed by the dancers at this point.

Enough. Read this, *please*:

There you go @MPowered.

@Sheridan1980this is what I was talking about to you in this post:

Y'all are much welcome too!!!

EDIT: PUZZLE SOLVED!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Given you seem to be being gross to me...

I ask you:

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ??????

I know how to read and I was not being gross, unlike you telling me “Enough”. I shared something out of excitement so stop with that attitude. We are all here to enjoy the last days of hints and tidbits before  the first show. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, DanM said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyHbYMPqD0R/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bedtime Story is sooo confirmed by the dancers at this point.

That's an interesting post he made because one can think, why is he suddenly singing that song?  It's obviously on his mind, so very well could be part of the show.

Then again, it could just be a coincidence. 

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Given you seem to be being gross to me...

I ask you:

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ??????

Hey, I didn't understand the problem neither. Is there some specific stuff that we shouldn't share on this thread? 🤔

'cause the first post literally says “thread open for all IG posts/stories/news in one place”. D:

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Madonna News FB page live streaming on opening night IMG_6124.thumb.jpeg.0d9330e129c62ec60841c40e9f3b3d01.jpeg

Fuck guys, let's not announce this kind of initiatives one week before! I mean, what happened to the BS unrelesed demo @Dazedmadonna was generously trying to share and I'm still thinking and sobbing about? Let's just organize it and keep it secret till the day. We all know we're all going to be in front of our computers on the 14th to get the chance and be part of the opening night. I mean, whoever is going to do this is gonna be repaid with a huge ammount of love and participation.

edit: I'm wrong, sorry, it was @DanK :pray: always much respect and gratitude even just for trying!!

48 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

OOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOD

I'm honestly starting to think they are not referring to the actual setlist as, going on like this, they will spoil the whole thing and I don't think they would do that to her after all the secrecy she wanted for this tour.

Anyway, IF SO, I'm the happiest man in the world as the tracks hinted here are:

• Don't tell me
  • Bedtime story
  • Everybody 
  • Erotica

and most of all, above all, the most important thing of this whole tour experience ...

• RAIIIIIIN!!!!!!

(I want my top three tracks, Like a prayer, Rain and Secret, to be there all together for once, but I still doubt it, I'm honest)

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

This *SHOULD* have been developped to an actual MV!!!! In the vein of a TV parody where someone rescues a girl from the elephant!!! Madonna chutzpah at its best for this timeframe of both world and her life!!!

Must've been the original concept but Mitsubishi decided to put hands exclusively on this footage so they came with the story M didn't want to shot a MV for RM. A shame.

EDIT: the more I watch the video, the more I get convinced of that. Never have heard of it afaik but now I know they actually came with such a storyboard for Rescue Me MV, pity it was to a Japanese ad instead!

I've always fantasized about a "Rescue Me" video with a shipwreck/nautical/yacht theme. During the bridge, a storm starts brewing and the waters get crazy and Captain Madonna has to navigate her yacht crewed by shirtless male models to safety. 

1 minute ago, clkelley39 said:

I've always fantasized about a "Rescue Me" video with a shipwreck/nautical/yacht theme. During the bridge, a storm starts brewing and the waters get crazy and Captain Madonna has to navigate her yacht crewed by shirtless male models to safety. 

Thats so Kylie or Mariah. (Not slagging them off!!!!) They are more camp. 

20 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

Same for me, I've always imagined it as her dressed up as in the TIC booklet Photoshoot in a blue filtered style MV where she drags herself on a beach in a stormy day and just act cunt-y among the waves lmao

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
Vogue (Bob confirmed)
Holiday (Bob confirmed)
A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions", so more than 1)
3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and Bedtime Story)
Hollywood and American Life are not on the setlist
At least 1 track from Confessions
Potentially a 30 track setlist

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:
Live to Tell
Nothing Really Matters
Ray of Light
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day
Don't Tell Me
Rain