VULGAR

deathproof

Sam Smith and Madonna Share New Song “Vulgar”: Listen

The pop artists join forces as S&M

Sam Smith and Madonna have shared their new song “Vulgar.” In the days leading up to the song’s release, the musicians have shared artwork billing themselves as S&M. Listen to the new song below. Scroll down for the single artwork.

Sam Smith produced “Vulgar” with Ilya (for MXM Productions), Cirkut, Omer Fedi, Ryan Tedder, Jimmy Napes, and Madonna’s vocal producer and engineer, Lauren D’Elia. The single is released via Capitol Records.

Earlier this year, Smith released their new album, Gloria. Not long after the LP’s release, they won the 2023 Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for the Kim Petras collaboration “Unholy.”

Madonna recently collaborated with the Weeknd and Playboi Carti on “Popular,” which appears on The Idol’s soundtrack. Her massive tour begins in July.

https://pitchfork.com/news/sam-smith-and-madonna-share-new-song-vulgar-listen/?mbid=social_twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_brand=p4k&utm_social-type=owned&utm_medium=social

From Sam's newsletter

'Vulgar is a song that is very special to me. Me and the queen, and a group of some of the most talented people I know got in the studio the day after the grammys, and we created this piece of music. The creativity was pure and the energy was alivew. I'm so exicited to share this with you sailors.

Vulgar is beautiful
Out everwhere now
Love you Madonna

S'

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

From Sam's newsletter

'Vulgar is a song that is very special to me. Me and the queen, and a group of some of the most talented people I know got in the studio the day after the grammys, and we created this piece of music. The creativity was pure and the energy was alivew. I'm so exicited to share this with you sailors.

Vulgar is beautiful
Out everwhere now
Love you Madonna

S'

Yeah, it’s a bop, but feels intimate.

8 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I'm sexy, I'm free and i̶̟̭͈̞̹͖̽̀̆̂̈́̚ ̶̳͍͕͗̀̈́͐̏̉̏͝f̸͉͙̞̬͔̃̑̀̓̏̅̇̽́̀͂̚͘e̴̬̼͋ẽ̷͖̮͈̭̙͝ͅl̸̡̰̣͖̣͖̗͙͔̙̝͙̖̬͋͜
Uh.......

VULGAH

oprah-hotstones.gif

The Volga... Such a lovely river!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic